Britney shares more videos from the dance studio, she says she's posting 7 videos today

3 hours ago, Style. said:

The purpose of this forum is to engage in respectful and constructive discussions. I see you're posting snarky and disgusting remarks about Britney, and I am not here for it. Maybe I should play tag with you as well. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I don’t know why these losers waste time on here arguing… if you have something bad to say just leave. Exhale wasn’t created for fake fans. 

Edited by Mrsteven
  • Like 1

I used to do this in The Big Apple 🍎 in my 20s with the boys … they would sometimes stand up while doing acting scenes at the movies and embarrass me… they were incredibly good too 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !! There’s just something about this white stick in my hands… ok I was feeling myself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️💎💎💎

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block