2024: Pop Renaissance?

I wanted to draw attention to the fact that 2024 is shaping up to be a MASSIVE album-release year and I just got really excited thinking about it. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Here’s the lineup so far:

Ariana

Beyonce

Lana 

TSwift 

JLo 

Lady Gaga 

Katy Perry 

Rihanna 

Billie Eilish 

Dua Lipa 

Charli XCX 

SZA

Rihanna is more tentative, as well ALL know :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

But, she and Live Nation both stated that she has plans to release music and tour in 2024. 
Many outlets have already placed her on their most anticipated of 2024 lists. 

Either way, we haven’t seen anything like this in a very long time. Feels like 2011. 

Are you guys excited? And what releases are you looking forward to most?

• Love 1

I'm still not convinced Gaga will release a new album this year? I feel like the Joker 2 soundtrack will come first and the film isn't out until November. 

But other than that, this almost feels like a repeat of 2020 with the amount of albums that came out that year (minus the pandemic).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I'm still not convinced Gaga will release a new album this year? I feel like the Joker 2 soundtrack will come first and the film isn't out until November. 

But other than that, this almost feels like a repeat of 2020 with the amount of albums that came out that year (minus the pandemic).

I’m not totally convinced with Gaga either.. it would be amazing but you’re right, there’s a lot going on with Joker:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I'm excited for everyone of those, specially Katy, Rihanna, Dua Gaga, Ariana and weirdly enough, J.Lo! :D

42 minutes ago, SJK said:

Ariana. Gaga. Dua and oddly enough J.Lo. 

I’m kind of excited for JLo too!… I was a little nervous after the singles but her snl performance honestly really impressed me. Everything was on point and I felt like I could see what she’s trying to do with this film.

Edited by Thomkat

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block