If Britney were to do the Super Bowl halftime show someday, who would you want her to bring out as a special guest?

I say we start solo with Oops, Slave, and Womanizer. Then I’m thinking Paris Hilton comes out and her and Brit sing part of Stars are Blind… Paris then goes up to a dj booth and starts mixing Scream & Shout to which Will.I.am comes out and performs with Brit. Couple more solo songs: BOMT, POM, I Wanna Go, then Madonna should come out for MATM. Top the whole thing off with a Stronger and Toxic mashup. And…curtain. Followed by new album announcement.  💅 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’d love if she brought out some guests tbh! Honestly Britney doing the Super Bowl would be such an intricately crafted concept for so many reasons, down to her having guests, it’ll set the precedent that she’s not rlly alone like it presents on her IG, she’s embracing her peers & vice versa etc. but def think the guests should be “Pharrell, Madonna, Will I am & Rihanna & maybe an iconic guitarist for when she does an epic guitar / dance breakdown of Toxic or Oops. I’d say Lenny Kravitz but he already did it w/ Katy

Instead of singing she should just do an interpretive dance number of all her favorite songs from Cardi B to J Balvin to Indila, and the stage should be a recreation of her living room.

All the backup dancers would dress up as she's dressed up throughout the years on her Instagram, but Britney would be wearing the knives outfit

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Haha 5
On 2/12/2024 at 2:59 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

Madonna, Elton John, Janet Jackson and Missy Elliot

Okay, it's been a long time since real life could be so thrilling, but THIS would very likely be the last hurrah of pop culture as we've known it. All-time titans Madonna and Janet finally mending fences and banding together in the name of supporting their spiritual-musical daughter? That same cause ending Elton and Madonna's (one-sided, his) feud?

Also, for Britney to be the key to Janet's vindication at the Super Bowl in their joint triumphal march, after everything, would be such... Poetic Justice, as it were. The gays in Brazil would never recover. Neither would we!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, darlingbud said:

Okay, it's been a long time since real life could be so thrilling, but THIS would very likely be the last hurrah of pop culture as we've known it. All-time titans Madonna and Janet finally mending fences and banding together in the name of supporting their spiritual-musical daughter? That same cause ending Elton and Madonna's (one-sided, his) feud?

Also, for Britney to be the key to Janet's vindication at the Super Bowl in their joint triumphal march, after everything, would be such... Poetic Justice, as it were. The gays in Brazil would never recover. Neither would we!

I didn’t even know about these feuds

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Instead of singing she should just do an interpretive dance number of all her favorite songs from Cardi B to J Balvin to Indila, and the stage should be a recreation of her living room.

All the backup dancers would dress up as she's dressed up throughout the years on her Instagram, but Britney would be wearing the knives outfit

That would set the world on fire :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 2/12/2024 at 4:57 AM, nakedsoldier said:

Sorry but when it comes to Britney and the Super Bowl then there is no space for someone else on stage! Britney is too legendary and her catalog is too iconic to share a 13 minute performance with someone else. 13 minutes is already too short for her alone, let alone share that with someone else. if she ever does this, it should be all her and she should give a mini dream within a dream tour performance.

- Big production

- Amazing outfits

- Great dancing

omg imagine the whole stage on fire and suddenly she rises from the middle like a phoenix and when she is in the air she shouts: It's Britney *****. Fireworks all over the stadium and go!

OMG that would slay so hard if she did that! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Super Mods

I think if she were ever to do the Superbowl halftime show,

it should be on her own cause she already performed with other people the first time.

She has released so many hits since then that she could have the whole show to herself.

I'd picture to be kind of like her 2016 BBMA performance

no one honestly lol I would only like Janet and her to do a mix of Nasty/Boys and then dance the slave breakdown together. but only her as a guest, the other people that are on her level have already done it, and younger people I can't think of anyone that would match 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block