If Britney were to do the Super Bowl halftime show someday, who would you want her to bring out as a special guest?

I’d love to see Britney perform with Janet Jackson a reimagined but still iconic remix of Slave 4 You and All Nite (Don’t Stop); she can also join forces with a new main pop girl like Dua Lipa for a brand new song. Lastly but definitely not least, I need a proper banger from Britney and Nicki, something similar to FTCU. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:
Discuss. 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

I would love to see Elton John with her on the same stage...maybe Madonna would be an interesting choice. If we 're talking about younger singers maybe Miley Cyrus would fit in the show. And yeah obviously Janet. 

Spoiler

and you are going to hate me but william should be at least in a backdrop

Edited by Panos
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

We were robbed of a Janet and Britney collab. Can you imagine the absolute slayage? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Dula peep on the other hand? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I fear you would see how lacklustre she truly is lol A proper Nicki collab would be epic :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Definitely robbed of Janet and Britney moment. I’m so into her discography lately and it’s pure magic. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

5 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Janet Jackson :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

What songs would you want them to cover?🤞🏽Let’s manifest it sis.

Just now, Style. said:

Definitely robbed of Janet and Britney moment. I’m so into her discography lately and it’s pure magic. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

What songs would you want them to cover?🤞🏽Let’s manifest it sis.

scream in honor of Mickael Jackson :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Panos said:

I would love to see Elton John with her on the same stage...maybe Madonna would be an interesting choice. If we 're talking about younger singers maybe Miley Cyrus would fit in the show. And yeah obviously Janet. 

Reveal hidden contents

and you are going to hate me but william should be at least in a backdrop

As much as I love Miley, I don’t see it work. How? Bangerz was trash, tho. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

6 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Jennifer Lopez.  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

She’s so out of touch music wise, she will never beat the industry plant allegations. Love to see her on magazines, posing, and some movies, but music wise hasn’t been IT.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block