Britney Devil costume video goes viral... People question her sanity and plead for her to get help.

I hope Britney really knows what she's doing and what she's getting herself into.  I also hope there's really someone that can actually get through to her to get help. She is the one who can help herself. 

I wouldn't mind and wouldn't surprised for another police to knock on her door for welfare check. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Let her LIVE!

Many of you are putting her down and criticizing her because she is no longer the choreographed, picture perfect and manipulated puppet ya’ll expect of a pop star. 

When was it that dancing carelessly or putting on a devil’s costume suddenly considered “crazy” or “psychosis?” You should be ashamed for such hurtful words — you don’t deserve to call yourselves fans.

Again: let Britney LIVE! Once and for all, she is in control of her life!

sparkling britney spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I saw another post on Instagram, and literally every comment says that she needs help or that she needed a conservatorship but just not an abusive one. Everyone is concerned for her mental health, and you just have to be extremely deluded to not be

I think a lot of the people who are concerned about her mental health really aren't even concerned about their own mental health... And are they're genuinely concerned or just uncomfortable watching it?

2 minutes ago, Fita said:

And are they're genuinely concerned or just uncomfortable watching it?

Both. Britney is considered an icon, especially among millennials, and after the entire conservatorship exposé, I believe the general public overall wants her to get better and is sad to see her in this current state because it doesn't look like a victory

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

The dog **** on the floor, I can’t 

You guys need to stop with that. There's been multiple videos of this supposed dog **** on the floor. It's clearly NOT dog ****. Get a grip. so annoying...

18 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Both. Britney is considered an icon, especially among millennials, and after the entire conservatorship exposé, I believe the general public overall wants her to get better and is sad to see her in this current state because it doesn't look like a victory

What victory do you suppose she has? I mean she is free which is one victory BUT there still hasn't been any justice for her. She's still deep in a legal battle with Team con. 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Putting ''?'' at the end of a declaration is my way of expressing shock that you don't understand something so obvious, like the passive-aggressive ***** that I am :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Lol right okay bb. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: 

28 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Appearing to have some sort of harmony in her life instead of posting cringy and unflattering videos of herself to seek attention?

Well... I kind of agree that it would be nice to see her show us that she is thriving but clearly she doesn't want to show any of that.

Edited by PlatinumB
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

You guys need to stop with that. There's been multiple videos of this supposed dog **** on the floor. It's clearly NOT dog ****. Get a grip. so annoying...

What victory do you suppose she has? I mean she is free which is one victory BUT there still hasn't been any justice for her. She's still deep in a legal battle with Team con. 

The dog **** was clear as day in the last video. It was literally right next to her

• Like 2
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Everyone but the utterly delusional stans can clearly see something is wrong and concerning. Most of us have been here since ‘98/‘99. It is painful to see her constantly make a fool of herself. 

But nothing can be done - she’s beyond stubborn and she has no true family or friends to give her a wake up call. What a waste of her talent and natural spark. 

Amen! It's wild to me and quite sad that people are just defending her behavior and saying oh she's having fun or this is her personality when she is literally looking so crazy and out of control. She is LITERALLY unwell. She needs help. I'm not saying it in an attack type of way but she is spiraling. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I usually am just a lurker and I love Britney to death. But as a fan for almost 14 years now I think we as a fanbase need to collectively agree she needs serious help and support. Even if all we can do from a far is to not enable her and make comments she may see to make her think this is healthy behavior. She seems to have serious mental health issues that desperately need proper care for her to be able to live a happy healthy life. I’m not trying to diagnose her but it’s clear as day she is NOT doing well. Things can get deadly fast with untreated illness. She should have had people that loved her enough to do that in 07 instead of imprisoning her in that nightmare conservatorship like an animal. Even if I’m wrong and she’s totally fine and maybe just not realizing how these videos and captions come across you can’t deny the damage it’s done to her relationships and public image. Instead of being remembered for the beautiful artist, funny, legendary icon she has always been people will see her as just “crazy” which she is not, she just needs ONE genuine, REAL person to get her out of this toxic rebellious spiral. It’s a shame most people she thought she could love and trust totally screwed her over. It’s no wonder she’s angry and saying F U to the world, the poor woman was absolutely tortured. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think she needs to find healthier outlets for her anger. You know what they say about holding onto anger. It's just indigesting poison. I hope she finds peace. 

image.gif?id=11636483&width=738&quality=

8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I agree. I look to someone like Paris Hilton that's actually using her platform and celebrity to do something rather than like dwell on other peoples poor actions. 

in  the end she is only posting funny lil videos online. there is basicly no way to hurt people less.

and she must not do anything. there were a lot of musts for 13 years. not anymore.

(and that bulls of ''helping others that suffered the same, is often some shameless neoliberal selfpromotion bulls'' - if she neede money unlike many others in her situation she could return to music in a sec)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block