Britney Devil costume video goes viral... People question her sanity and plead for her to get help.

All the top comments are basically negative:

"Get her some help 😭"

"Ugh I love her but this is painful to watch"

"I see why they had her under lock n key" 

"I have her blocked for a reason lol"

"She lost her damn mind"

"She's broken, it's in the eyes, she can put on makeup n smile n dance around  pretending she's ok but she's not. She went through a lot more than we know...mentally it's hard to come back from the abyss n she was def there"

• Love 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Agyness said:

u don't know the definition of viral which means that something, has become extremely popular and is being shared by a large number of people on various social media platforms, that is not the case. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Plus, this is your second thead in one hour, and both flop, maybe u need to sleep and try tomorrow. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Who hurt you?

Vine Wtf GIF

• Haha 2

At this point, she needs the wake up call 

:explainlol_stare_spin:

Maybe I shouldn’t post that :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Maybe I should keep these vids for myself :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

she needs to ask herself that 

*me purchasing a **** devil costume for Halloween 2024* :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ammeakr said:

”She’s just having fun” her soul is destroyed cause she’s been mentally r*ped for 13 years. I truly can’t understand how people try to tell themselves that she’s ok. Like… are you blind? As someone else said, HER EYES SAYS IT ALL.

Will forever be sad for her❤️❤️❤️

She's trying to have fun, trying to be positive, better than to be depressed all day at bed

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I am not a doctor so I refrain from telling if she needs help or not. It's none of our business n'either.

However, what I can say is that for somebody that doesn't like a certain point of view regarding herself, she definitely adds to it herself.

She called people out multiple times for saying anything but she continues to feed the narrative that's surrounding her and that's what bothers me. 

Is she doing it on purpose to mock people? Possible but it ain't working. She's feeding her enemies.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I love her to death and will always support her and I read her book and I know why she is doing this cause she clearly explained. But at some point I think it’s enough. Like we get it now and it’s getting really boring. At least do something to express yourself that get people excited. We know she loves dancing. Why not go to a studio and hire a videographer and do some slick choreo with dancers. 

she keeps saying that she hates the negative comments and she still posts everything that gets negative comments. I don’t know, if she doesn’t give a F then good for her. She can do whatever she wants, but even for the fans it’s getting boring and painful to watch at this point and that’s saying a lot😂

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I love her to death and will always support her and I read her book and I know why she is doing this cause she clearly explained. But at some point I think it’s enough. Like we get it now and it’s getting really boring. At least do something to express yourself that get people excited. We know she loves dancing. Why not go to a studio and hire a videographer and do some slick choreo with dancers. 

she keeps saying that she hates the negative comments and she still posts everything that gets negative comments. I don’t know, if she doesn’t give a F then good for her. She can do whatever she wants, but even for the fans it’s getting boring and painful to watch at this point and that’s saying a lot😂

I agree. I look to someone like Paris Hilton that's actually using her platform and celebrity to do something rather than like dwell on other peoples poor actions. 

• Like 2

I knew it would go viral the moment I saw the video 

I think the big point is: Britney realize what she  is doing? Maybe she doesn't have the notion of reality anymore.

But if she is mentally well, then she  deserves the bad fame she has... it's impossible to not see the problems with her content.

The GP are not invested to know if her c-ship was corrupted or not... for them Britney is proving the FreeBritney was a mistake. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block