Britney Devil costume video goes viral... People question her sanity and plead for her to get help.

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

You guys need to stop with that. There's been multiple videos of this supposed dog **** on the floor. It's clearly NOT dog ****. Get a grip. so annoying...

What victory do you suppose she has? I mean she is free which is one victory BUT there still hasn't been any justice for her. She's still deep in a legal battle with Team con. 

spacer.png

Its 100% dog poop

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

She's just having fun, so overreacting; it's just a little bit ***ual,

so it's uncomfortable to be ***ual in 2024 unless it's in an aesthetically pleasing setting.

no this is not about being aesthetically pleasing or not, sorry.

these videos are just beyond, if my friend did this I would be super worried.

this is super sad, it's just hard to watch. she does this and is ridiculed and then is sad about being ridiculed. it's a vicious cycle but honestly, these videos ARE the reason she is ridiculed and for a fan since 98, this is just hard to watch becuase it does not seem 'fun' but worrying....

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The knives dancing was viral, this dancing is not.She is not hurting anyone,  are you going to put under conservatorship a person just because her videos are weird? You will need more than that.She is not suicidal or hurting herself.She just doesnt care her image at all, the only thing left after she was free was her money and her free time.All her family betrayed her, including her kids and her ex husband only cared about his career.

If is time to accept Britney the popstar is never going to comeback, she is just trying to survive in her own terms.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

in  the end she is only posting funny lil videos online. there is basicly no way to hurt people less.

and she must not do anything. there were a lot of musts for 13 years. not anymore.

(and that bulls of ''helping others that suffered the same, is often some shameless neoliberal selfpromotion bulls'' - if she neede money unlike many others in her situation she could return to music in a sec)

Totally! At the end of the day, I think she shouldn't take it so seriously either. This is literally the public 99% of the time anyway

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

tbh, i do not (or cannot) watch her videos on instagram from start to end anymore. it is painful. at first, i was one of those people who thought these videos are just for fun and trolling people. but now, it doesnt feel that way anymore. I kinda start to think she seriously need some help.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'm seeing people on Twitter saying this is FAKE. Also funny how no one else can vouch/verify for it now that the post is gone. Interesting....

It’s not fake. I understand why some fans want to claim it is because it’s incredibly disgusting and embarrassing.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

It's hard to take your word for it when looking at your profile you are just a plain and tired hater. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Britney’s the one uploading this literal shít. If you don’t want to believe it’s real I can’t help you with that. 

Edited by nowimstronger
  • Like 1

Honey people have been questioning these videos for years. Y’all are finally not wearing your delusional glasses anymore and truly seeing something wrong here. You all wonder what her life is like post con, it’s this. Buying p**n star outfits and dancing in her house. There’s reasons so many people have come and gone from her life the past 3 years. She’s not well. If you can’t see that by now, you’re probably still the one who thinks we’re getting an album or Vegas show soon 🙄🙄

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney’s the one uploading this literal shít. If you don’t want to believe it’s real I can’t help you with that. 

You can make us a favor and leave this place because why would you want to spend your time looking at Sawyer’s poop?:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block