Britney Devil costume video goes viral... People question her sanity and plead for her to get help.

I don’t even know what to defend her from. All that people who say that she needs to be locked up somewhere are brainwashed waste of people. 
but for the sake of God Britney if you read this: please stop posting on instagram. I get frustrated even being a nobody. You’re not that strong as you try to portray and you’re literally throwing yourself in front of these nasty people. You don’t deserve this. Please do this the right way. This isn’t the right way.

7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Snow did all that poopy for such a little doggy? 

I feel like she knows what she's doing and understands the power she holds over the GP. She did that knives video before her book dropped and people here were having their usual meltdown and it ended up topping the best seller charts and making 2 mil in sales :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I feel like she knows what she's doing and understands the power she holds over the GP. She did that knives video before her book dropped and people here were having their usual meltdown and it ended up topping the best seller charts and making 2 mil in sales :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Maybe yes, there’s still a tiny part of me that thinks this! Maybe she’s got something new coming out to promote, who knows. I genuinely don’t know anymore, only how things appear. And if she’s absolutely fine in reality then she’s doing a good job of faking being unwell. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block