Pop Emergency: Ariana Grande - yes, and? remix feat. Mariah Carey is out

So she’s swinging big here to get her image back on track. Yes the song went number one but there’s still a large amount that unfollowed her and won’t support her. The song fell out the top 10 in 3 weeks! Shes 17, Geeze almost out of the top 20. 

With the Mariah comparisons since her debut, this could be huge. It would feel like her “me against the music” moment. It could get her back in the top 10 again and maybe Mariah’s support will sway fallen fans to get back on the Ariana train.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So she’s swinging big here to get her image back on track. Yes the song went number one but there’s still a large amount that unfollowed her and won’t support her. The song fell out the top 10 in 3 weeks! Shes 17, Geeze almost out of the top 20. 

With the Mariah comparisons since her debut, this could be huge. It would feel like her “me against the music” moment. It could get her back in the top 10 again and maybe Mariah’s support will sway fallen fans to get back on the Ariana train.

I was wondering the same thing. It feels like this is her least successful lead single of all. It went to #1 one but it hasn't had that longetivity of her previous ones.

I agree that this could be her Britney and Madonna moment if they play their cards right. Can't wait to hear it if true.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

I see no evidence of this online…how do you know?

15 hours ago, aleomg said:

Omg is this for real?

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

anigif_sub-buzz-3622-1579463524-2.gif

13 hours ago, Kyky said:

Why is this post

still up. Don’t spread

false **** on here . 

13 hours ago, bbbsss said:

That is so not happening. 

This is 100% happening. She won't release a new single before the album due to this featuring.

Madonna will also be in the album (unfortunately she wasn't able to have Britney).

Edited by Training Season
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Training Season said:

This is 100% happening. She won't release a new single before the album due to this featuring.

Madonna will also be in the album (unfortunately she wasn't able to have Britney).

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: @Jordan Miller you still have time to post this exclusive.

I would love to post but I need a way to vet that this is true otherwise I will look like a clown :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I doubt this. Why would she release the same song with Mariah when the regular version didn’t take off. (yes they might want it to rise on the charts but next single should happen regardless) 

Seems to me the better idea would be to add Mariah onto another unreleased song.

The song isn’t as big as her previous debuts for two reasons, she alienated her fan base when she got with that married dude + her straight fans which are mostly girls aren’t into house/pop music like the gays or older generations, they all want that hip hop /rap ****. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block