Pop Emergency: Ariana Grande - yes, and? remix feat. Mariah Carey is out

Mariah knows in order to get another #1 hit and slow down Taylors desperate bid and race to breaking all records (after studying the chart closely and hirings team to ensure any changes to the chat, a closely monitored and micro managed in a way that benefits taylor) she will need to work with someone relevant. And Ariana is the perfect fit. And Ariana probably owes her a favour from the Oh Santa duet. I'm sure it was a favour Mariah called upon.  

Can't blame them. Anything to stop the Taylor train 

Music Video Running GIF by Taylor Swift

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AII said:

Mariah knows in order to get another #1 hit and slow down Taylors desperate bid and race to breaking all records (after studying the chart closely and hirings team to ensure any changes to the chat, a closely monitored and micro managed in a way that benefits taylor) she will need to work with someone relevant. And Ariana is the perfect fit. And Ariana probably owes her a favour from the Oh Santa duet. I'm sure it was a favour Mariah called upon.  

Can't blame them. Anything to stop the Taylor train 

Music Video Running GIF by Taylor Swift

I mean Taylor isn’t even a current threat. Mimi has 19 number ones and Taylor Swift has 11. I believe Rihanna is more inclined to take over Mimi’s spot but she stopped doing music. I do think Mariah does know doing this song with Ariana will secure her a possible new number one and that’s why she’s doing it but I don’t think it’s because she’s thinking about Taylor Swift.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AII said:

Why? Did she do something wrong ? I wasn't aware of that 

She allegedly had an affair with her Wicked costar, Ethan Slater while they were both married. She went on double dates with him and his wife of 10 years. She supposedly spent time with his wife and held their newborn baby and told his wife how she can’t wait to start a family of her own. Soon Ethan left his wife seemily for Ariana and his wife came out and said Ariana isn’t a girls girl and her “family is collateral damage”. Then it came out that Ariana has a history of getting with men in relationships and also cheating on current boyfriends. 

So when this song came out, it was her first time addressing any of the rumors and her line of saying something about why people care who d.ick she rides is what sent people and a large amount of people unfollowed her. So if we see the song falling from the charts, and if you look at the dislikes on the trailer of her film Wicked (almost 50% dislike) you see there’s a shift in her popularity.

This video by 'Universal Pictures' has:
・101724 likes
98419 dislikes
・101724 views
・11246comments
https://jabrek.net/dislike-en/?url=https://youtu.be/F1dvX9Vs0ns

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I mean Taylor isn’t even a current threat. Mimi has 19 number ones and Taylor Swift has 11. I believe Rihanna is more inclined to take over Mimi’s spot but she stopped doing music. I do think Mariah does know doing this song with Ariana will secure her a possible new number one and that’s why she’s doing it but I don’t think it’s because she’s thinking about Taylor Swift.

You're underestimating Taylor's power tbh, it wouldn't be a big shock if her next album spawned 3 or 4 number ones.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She allegedly had an affair with her Wicked costar, Ethan Slater while they were both married. She went on double dates with him and his wife of 10 years. She supposedly spent time with his wife and held their newborn baby and told his wife how she can’t wait to start a family of her own. Soon Ethan left his wife seemily for Ariana and his wife came out and said Ariana isn’t a girls girl and her “family is collateral damage”. Then it came out that Ariana has a history of getting with men in relationships and also cheating on current boyfriends. 

So when this song came out, it was her first time addressing any of the rumors and her line of saying something about why people care who d.ick she rides is what sent people and a large amount of people unfollowed her. So if we see the song falling from the charts, and if you look at the dislikes on the trailer of her film Wicked (almost 50% dislike) you see there’s a shift in her popularity.

・101724 likes
98419 dislikes
・101724 views
・11246comments

Oh yes that drama. I completely forgot about that!! But the public reaction is harsh isn't it? Isn't the guy the one to blame and not Ari? I mean, he was the married one. Not her. Did she lose IG followers??

12 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I think people are starting to see the cracks - I predict a Katy Perry style fall from grace within the next 5 years

I hope you're right I'd love to see it. Never has such a mediocre artist achieved so much success, I'm tired of her being everywhere

• Love 2

I honestly love it. Mariah doing background vocals for Ariana is legendary. Mariah’s voice sounds A EFFING MAZING… it’s so full and clear. The harmonizing whistles in the beginning. My whole body has goose bumps. Been listening for 15 minutes and I keep hearing new ad libs, vocals. 

This is quite disappointing. Mariah is using her ‘We Belong Together’ vocals instead of her ‘GTFO’ vocals which she should have used. This isn’t a song that’s sung with fire and power, it’s a song sung with softness and precision. That’s why Mariah sounds so weird, she’s going far too hard when Ariana is just singing normally.

Edited by Pinky98
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

・101724 likes
98419 dislikes
・101724 views
・11246comments

I don't even care about any of that.

I just like good music, IDGAF who sings it.

Edited by davidspears
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block