Is Britney angry at Jennifer Lopez? "This Is Me.... Now" samples Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River"

2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

If Britney is pissed at JHo she had EVERY right to be. The woman continues to associate herself with the devil lou. **** her.

Cade continues to be associated with Larry, Lou's friend, and Britney continues to be his friend. Is her problem only with women?

• Like 1

Jlo song and video had nothing to do with Britney.

Britney however is "responding" her with the video mentioning donuts (Ben affleck recent commercial) and she literally wrote the Jlo new song title Can’t Get enough.

It is an attack from Britney,  she used to do the same with Selena.

Jlo fired Lou a long time ago... it has nothing to do with that.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

Cade continues to be associated with Larry, Lou's friend, and Britney continues to be his friend. Is her problem only with women?

Right! Because let’s talk about it. Cade literally goes to every Kardashian event and they’re Lou’s biggest clients. What’s the difference? 

J Lo's video features a wedding scene with flowers and a groom which is a direct reference to Britney's wedding to Sam!

Just kidding :) 

I do think Britney has the right to be annoyed by the Cry Me a River sample. And she's putting it subtle jabs back at J Lo but they are very indirect. Most people will just think this is another Britney post and not realize what she's talking about. 

4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I can't believe she's pressed about that song and video, there's nothing there

She’s literally not. No offence did you read this thread? It’s garbage LOL

4 hours ago, turquoise said:

When I saw the MV of "Can't Get Enough", the first thing I thought of was Britney and Sam's wedding. Pink and flowers...maybe it's just a coincidence.
Also, the first groom in the MV has a mustache, which makes me think of Sam.

Because of pink roses and because the groom had a moustache, even though many men have facial hair and Sam doesn’t even have a moustache  :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: 

Edited by rik

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block