Is Britney angry at Jennifer Lopez? "This Is Me.... Now" samples Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River"

7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This is so unhinged... if Britney had the energy to shade her actual abusers instead of attacking famous women online can u imagine how faster her case would go?

True. She should direct her anger and frustrations towards those who truly deserve it. 3 years have passed since the end of the c-ship and Britney continues to be completely lost, and worse: without showing any indication that she will get better. I wonder how there are people who normalize these attitudes and think that this woman is in the process of healing.

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

LOL

Britney we wanna knowwwwwwww WHY!!!!!!

Exactly! What is going on?

I thought her & Jlo had mutual respect for eachother. Didn't britney even mention Jlo in her book...she praised her for handling fame well.

Is it because of the cry me a river sample for Jlo this is me now song?

I think cry me a river is triggering for Britney.

I hope Britney finds happiness and heals from the past. 

3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Off topic kinda but I always have found it odd how Jlo has over 200 million Instagram followers but can’t get a song to chart…That’s crazy to me lol 

My explanation is that she's more of a celebrity with a perfect look. I mean she looks amazing, and she can definitely sell cosmetics and clothing lines so that's why people follow her :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

However, her singing career is nonexistent imo, and she's made some terrible acting choices. I think her upcoming project 'Kiss of the spider woman' musical adaptation might finally bring some recognition to her but she needs to give her 200% into that project

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Jlo song and video had nothing to do with Britney.

Britney however is "responding" her with the video mentioning donuts (Ben affleck recent commercial) and she literally wrote the Jlo new song title Can’t Get enough.

It is an attack from Britney,  she used to do the same with Selena.

Jlo fired Lou a long time ago... it has nothing to do with that.

I hope it's not true, because if it is, then she has serious problems like a stalker.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This is so unhinged... if Britney had the energy to shade her actual abusers instead of attacking famous women online can u imagine how faster her case would go?

A trial isn't going to go faster just because there's anger and passion. It's something that takes time.

At first I thought it was a bit of a reach that she was coming for her, but with the donut stuff as well… I don’t know. It’s all so random. I hope it’s not true cause it’s embarrassing. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

FTR I do think it was lame of JLo to sample CMAR. That song is controversial and everyone knows it’s about Britney, so what exactly made that completely useless part of CMAR an absolute must? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block