Is Britney angry at Jennifer Lopez? "This Is Me.... Now" samples Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River"

She wrote "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" and raised her middle finger:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:
Obviously referring to JLO's new song"Can't Get Enough"!:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

NFfpUjw.png

I LIKE DONUTS !!! DO Y’ALL ??? Not more than my new orange 🍊 dress but I CAN’T GET ENOUGH of my new cherries 🍒 I bought !!! I amused myself today in entertainment !!!

In the beginning of the MV of "Can't Get Enough," it rains and the wedding attendee say it's an ominous sign.
"I bet she thinks the rain is a sign."

Speaking of rain, it's "Cry Me A River" that has rain in the MV (Britney also mentions rain in the answer song "Everytime").

And the lyrics and the MV of "Can't Get Enough," seem to imply that she can't forget a certain person no matter who she marries (and that in the end she can't be satisfied with whoever she marries).

JLO has been married 4 times, so I think JLO is referring to herself.
But JLO's other new song, "This Is Me....Now" is sampling "Cry Me A River".

When I saw the MV of "Can't Get Enough", the first thing I thought of was Britney and Sam's wedding. Pink and flowers...maybe it's just a coincidence.
Also, the first groom in the MV has a mustache, which makes me think of Sam.

3iBanaO.png

blog-18.jpg&f=1& b-s-wedding-finaladditional272a8625-jpg-IMG_6108.jpg

But it could just represent JLO's first marriage to Ojani Noa.
Vur7A93.pngxARGdsn.png

I don't know what JLO's intentions were…medium.gif

But at least they sampled Cry Me A River. And considering these things, it might be possible to think of it as sarcasm towards Britney.
Is that why she got angry?

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

this is why so many of you are mad at her, because you make up these obscure things out of thin air and are like 2+2=5

And the Can't get enough video is J.Lo poking fun at herself being a hopeless romantic and being engaged 50-11 times and getting married to only get divorced 3 months later or whatever. I feel like some of you want drama so badly to have an excuse to be perpetually mad at Britney

• Like 5

And the Can't get enough video is J.Lo poking fun at herself being a hopeless romantic and being engaged 50-11 times and getting married to only get divorced 3 months later or whatever. I feel like some of you want drama so badly to have an excuse to be perpetually mad at Britney

Yeah, you may be right. Maybe JLO just intends to.

I am not sure if what I wrote is correct.
But I think the criticism that some people on Exhale made about Britney's confession of kissing Ben Affleck, that she was just trying to get attention without thinking, is way off the mark.
I think she is putting a lot of thought into what she posts. At least there is something to deduce that.

And Britney is known to be good at quotes and sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Yeah, you may be right. Maybe JLO just intends to.

I am not sure if what I wrote is correct.
But I think the criticism that some people on Exhale made about Britney's confession of kissing Ben Affleck, that she was just trying to get attention without thinking, is way off the mark.
I think she is putting a lot of thought into what she posts. At least there is something to deduce that.

And Britney is known to be good at quotes and sarcasm.

I don't disagree that her now making mention of kissing Ben Affleck is messy/bad taste, but that's where it should end is what I'm saying. No need to come up with these theories to drive a narrative that she hates this person or that person. 

• Love 1

I don't disagree that her now making mention of kissing Ben Affleck is messy/bad taste, but that's where it should end is what I'm saying. No need to come up with these theories to drive a narrative that she hates this person or that person. 

But what if Britney did this post because she wants us to know why she posted about Ben Affleck?

I saw someone mention that JLO sampled Cry Me A River for a new song, and I wasn't sure which song they were talking about, so I watched the MV of "Can't Get Enough" first. And my first thought was, wow, it's like Britney and Sam's wedding, but maybe I'm missing the point.
But a day later, she posted "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" in capital letters.
I think it's possible that Britney saw the wedding in a garden with lots of pink and flowers and a groom who looks a little like Sam's look and thought it was being said about her.

Well, that's just one theory.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

And it's OK to say that Britney is a MESSY/bad taste person who posts just to get attention without thinking, and it's not OK to deduce that she did so in response because she thought she was being rude?
That's a double standard.:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

14 minutes ago, turquoise said:

But what if Britney did this post because she wants us to know why she posted about Ben Affleck?

I saw someone mention that JLO sampled Cry Me A River for a new song, and I wasn't sure which song they were talking about, so I watched the MV of "Can't Get Enough" first. And my first thought was, wow, it's like Britney and Sam's wedding, but maybe I'm missing the point.
But a day later, she posted "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" in capital letters.
I think it's possible that Britney saw the wedding in a garden with lots of pink and flowers and a groom who looks a little like Sam's look and thought it was being said about her.

Well, that's just one theory.

Jlo's video has nothing to do with Britney's wedding and the guy doesn't look like Sam at all. You all, as always, creating meaningless contexts to justify Britney's paranoia.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block