Britney: Is It A Crime To Be A Woman In This World

1 hour ago, frank194 said:

You can be all the woman you want, but don't be stupid and believe that Instagram is your intimate diary.

This is what I hate about feminism, they feel attacked and repressed by everything but they don't see what they are doing...

HER instagram can be whatever she wants it to be! Did she told you how to use yours? Also she went private, so yeah it's pretty clear that all her posts are none of your business and that she wanted to use it as a NON PUBLIC/CELEBRITY! She uses it to send private messages to some people, it's her right! She's not releasing anything, she doesn't have to use it as a display perfect fake case to sell something like other celebrities!

Trashnolifepsychobunny liking your post haha, always and forever pathetic!

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

I think Britney doesnt understand that she has been mistreated by the media not because she is a woman but because she is interesting and brings a lot of money when media talks sh it about her. Same w her family. They never mistreated her sister that way cuz she's worth nothing. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block