Britney: Is It A Crime To Be A Woman In This World

2 hours ago, frank194 said:

You can be all the woman you want, but don't be stupid and believe that Instagram is your intimate diary.

This is what I hate about feminism, they feel attacked and repressed by everything but they don't see what they are doing...

I think you confuse the terms. What you hate is called western feminism. A.k.a. fake feminism. Western people has no idea in some eastern countries and their ancestors literally had 0 rights and cannot even paid or work like a normal human being. So feminism actually supports the idea those women who are oppressed should be included whatever man are capable of. Such as labor work, equal payment, right to vote, having enough freedom not to be a baby maker etc. 
western feminism actually confused about equality. They started to glorify man culture. So woman can f many man like men f women, a woman can talk inappropriately and get away with it like men do etc. So they actually created toxic feminism and real feminism is really forgotten . 
God forbid if you speak about social morals you automatically tagged as a bigot although you don’t do religion. I’m not sure whatever the heck Britney posted but she also confuses everything. 
whatever she experienced during her life time is just ***ism. She had a platform to di otherwise and be educated about it but she chooses to play the victim card. 
I don’t even want to begin arguing about her life choices. She chose to be timid, yet so angry to every wrong person try to help her.

• Like 1

Britney was always held to a different standard within the industry. She was heavily criticized when she was younger because she was a woman. Everything she did was micro-analyzed. I think most of you don't remember that time because you were probably kids. While men could get a pass for almost everything, like JT and his misogynistic comments or attitude toward women.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Estrella said:

Britney was always held to a different standard within the industry. She was heavily criticized when she was younger because she was a woman. Everything she did was micro-analyzed. I think most of you don't remember that time because you were probably kids. While men could get a pass for almost everything, like JT and his misogynistic comments or attitude toward women.

I always felt the double standard stemmed from the perception people want/still have of Britney - as this innocent, sweet, young lady, one who is polite and doesn't do 'bad girl' things. Her partying was seen as this 'act of rebellion', but maybe it was to also experience and live her life the way a typical woman of age would. I did crazy, wild **** in my 20s too, but luckily for me I'm not famous 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Estrella said:

It’s still like that. At least in my experience. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block