Britney’s REAL net worth $$$$

60mil is definity a tiny portion left from what she was stolen from imo. 

Longtime fans would know that she was not only breaking records in charts but breaking records for being the highest paid, the youngest, the only or first female, yada yada yada. And even before the cship, Britney was never known for being a big spender (compared to other celebs), she was fine  wearing old outfits, walked barefoot, didn't spend a lot for ridiculous things. Maybe her team or production did, but not Britney for what we know. And although her perfume might not have been 100bil exactly, it indeed was huge, really half of the girls had at least one, and it wasn't a one timer, it was longlasting. So considering that she was breaking records here and there being the highest paid and so on, I do think she is worth way more than 60mil, and I do think team con stole more than 600mil.

Even her book was a record breaking 15mil, her book was a bestseller, and she released songs which did quite well considering she did close to nothing. She must have made way more when she was active.

Some of y’all really don’t have a grasp on how money works and it shows.

Those who actually think she ever had a net worth of anything remotely close to 600 million to begin with are out of your minds. 

The first concept y’all need to understand is that of gross revenue vs net profit - two VERY different things.

Anytime you hear about how much Britney “made” on deals, tours, album sales, you name it, it’s in terms of gross revenue. Meaning, it’s the cash flow that came in, HOWEVER, it’s nothing remotely close to what she’s taking home.

You all need to remember that being Britney Spears is/was a production in itself and that production does not run without the dozens (if not hundreds) of employees that were hired for each venture.

I’m not going to go through every venture she’s ever had, but I’ll use her tours as an example as they are her biggest money makers. In fact, let’s look at the ‘Circus’ tour.

By its conclusion, the ‘Circus’ tour had grossed over 130 million dollars. Keep in mind this had been her biggest/highest grossing tour ever - with the Vegas residency falling just behind. 

Now before Britney gets paid, there is a slew of people and companies that need to be paid. These include dancers, musicians, venues, promoters, management, her team and let’s not forget, you have to pay back for the actual show itself. By the time people are paid, most artists are lucky if they walk away with 10-15% as profit which can still be a pretty penny. So for her sake, let’s make it generous and say she took 20% as profit which would give her roughly 26 million. Again, that’s us being generous and lord knows her expenses were probably higher. Either way, she still made money - I mean, if I made a million in one year from performing I’d be happy.

Now, let’s assume that ALL of her tours were this successful (which we know they weren’t) but let’s pretend they were. Even with them grossing 130 million and her taking a 20% cut, with 6 worldwide tours, she’d be at roughly 156 million dollars in net profit. 

The only other ventures that Britney ever truly had were her album sales, perfume line and some random deals here and there. We all know that album sales are the WORST income generator for an artist. They make PENNIES per album sold so even at her peak, Britney MAYBE made 5 million bucks from her two biggest albums. 

The next biggest venture would be her perfume line, but similar to touring, she’s only taking a small fraction of those sales.

Lastly, because Britney doesn’t write most of her music, she doesn’t collect royalties on her music so any income she gets from album sales or streams is EXTREMELY minimal and comes from residuals. She probably makes $1,000 for every 500k streams.

With all this in mind, I’d say that at her highest, Britney MAYBE had a net worth between 150-200 million, assuming she didn’t blow most of it and I think this is being generous. Again, the majority would come from touring which up until ‘Circus’, wasn’t a ton.

Did her team take money? They probably did, but not in the range that y’all think. All these figures about her being worth 600 million or her perfume line being worth 100 billion dollars is beyond ridiculous. 

Either way, Britney is a rich woman and she will hardly suffer. Her interest alone is enough to live off of, but to think she’s got this enormous net worth and that there was a conspiracy to take over half a billion dollars from her is fan fiction at best.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Britney4President said:

Her trust funds are part of the 600 million that got stolen by steam con

I can't believe we have to keep repeating this but there was no 600 million "stolen" from her. 

The 40-60 million that kept being reported in the conservatorship case is the money and assests in her personal name.

The big money is in the SJB trust and is the reported 600 million. You can't steal that kind of money from a trust. A trust is a seperate entity with a specific purpose, it has a trustee who manages the money, a board and a beneficiairy. At some point the trust was managed by Tristar, that's why the 600 million suddenly showed up on Tristar's website as in the amount of capital they managed for clients. That decision was later reversed, that's why the money suddenly wasn't reported on anymore by TriStar, which in no way means that they stole it. The trust was never stolen, it's still there and Britney and her kids are the only beneficiairies. 

It is correct that Britney was grossly overcharged by her conservators and Tristar/Taylor, and that is the money that Rosengart mentions in the court papers. But there is no theft reported by anyone. Don't you think that if a 600 million trust was stolen that Britney's lawyer would focus on that instead of a little overcharging ?? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I can't believe we have to keep repeating this but there was no 600 million "stolen" from her. 

The 40-60 million that kept being reported in the conservatorship case is the money and assests in her personal name.

The big money is in the SJB trust and is the reported 600 million. You can't steal that kind of money from a trust. A trust is a seperate entity with a specific purpose, it has a trustee who manages the money, a board and a beneficiairy. At some point the trust was managed by Tristar, that's why the 600 million suddenly showed up on Tristar's website as in the amount of capital they managed for clients. That decision was later reversed, that's why the money suddenly wasn't reported on anymore by TriStar, which in no way means that they stole it. The trust was never stolen, it's still there and Britney and her kids are the only beneficiairies. 

It is correct that Britney was grossly overcharged by her conservators and Tristar/Taylor, and that is the money that Rosengart mentions in the court papers. But there is no theft reported by anyone. Don't you think that if a 600 million trust was stolen that Britney's lawyer would focus on that instead of a little overcharging ?? 

This definitely makes the most sense, THANK YOU.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

I hope to science that she’s taking care of her financial health or has someone to do it for her. I know it sounds ridiculous but 60M is not a lot to be spent reckless. If she’s not careful soon enough she will be the next Nicolas Cage. 

60 mil Not a lot to be wreckless? You’re kidding right? Even 500k would have me set for life 

Edited by Blackout Britney

The thing is that her peers are so much richer because her father dissipated her money by paying the wrong people an insane amount of money; her entire family and the Federlines lived off her earnings; everybody around her tried and succeeded in charging her estate for their own expenses like updating their firm's data base, suing Britney's fans etc. As a conservator he should have acted in his daughter's interest, invested her earnings wisely, and not create his own business with her earnings. 

Rosengart's strategy is indeed to prove that Jamie was an incompetent, negligent possibly malicious conservator. The fact that Jamie's lawyer tries to drag the case is proof of fiduciary dishonesty. Britney's state of mind and her medical diagnosis do not change the financial side of the case.

1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

60 mil Not a lot to be wreckless? You’re kidding right? Even 500k would have me set for life 

Depends on your life style, where you live and if you have consistent streams of income. We’ve seen wealthier people ruined their lives in Hollywood. Especially nowadays she’s not touring anymore, and she’s always on vacation. Who knows what else she’s spending on. According to her book she has always been frugal. If that’s the case then she’s set for life for sure. But if that’s not the case it would be a totally different story. Also I wonder how much of the 60M are cash. If she spends too much cash it can affect her cash flow as well. Also keep in mind her properties probably cost a fortune to maintain.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block