Britney’s REAL net worth $$$$

As most of us know, it’s been wildly speculated that Team Con stole upwards of $600 million dollars from Britney. Which likely doesn’t even include the tens of millions she shelled out for attorney fees over the years (thanks to her jobless, legless **** **** excuse of a father).

So who here really thinks they stole this much behind our girl’s back? Do you think Britney and Rosengart would really let them get away with this? And why isn’t this more reported in the media? Does Lou really hold that much power?

As for Britney’s net worth, there is just no way she can *only* be worth $60 million. I think they are hiding her truth net worth to protect her from predators and gold diggers.

i remember back in the day Britney had set up a trust fund for Sean, and I’m sure she did the same for Jayden after he was born. It was reported to be around $100 million dollars. Now that her sons have seemingly cut her out of their lives, she has every right to revoke those trusts. She took care of them and their bum of a father their entire lives, it’s time for them to step out into the real world and make something of themselves. I have little hopes they won’t become exactly like Kfart. 

i know this isn’t really any of our business, but how much do you think she’s really worth? Discuss below!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I think she must worth an outrageous amount of money for so many different systems to turn against her, family, music industry, court, state, media and medical.

Agreed. The thing I don’t understand is when Brian said her perfume empire alone is worth 100 billion dollars. Now I’m pretty bad at math but wouldn’t even 1% of that be 1 billion?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Agreed. The thing I don’t understand is when Brian said her perfume empire alone is worth 100 billion dollars. Now I’m pretty bad at math but wouldn’t even 1% of that be 1 billion?

I have no idea man. It's just me trying to think logically... 

I really think her desicion not to come back is wise.

5 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I have no idea man. It's just me trying to think logically... 

I really think her desicion not to come back is wise.

But if she’s really worth $60 million only (I realize how ridiculous this sounds) do you think she will be able to sustain her current lifestyle? She’s not a big spender but I’m sure she spends a bunch on her house’s upkeep, assistants, taxes, etc.

As Britney once said, she loves money. When it’s running dry, she will suddenly be inspired to create new music or even tour. Mark my words. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Girl bye. Britney and her family are compulsive liars. There is no way her perfume empire is worth a 100 billion or else she would have been the richest entertainer alive, even after royalties.  

I feel like this article was a thread here on Exhale a while back, but going to drop it here again. Goes into great detail about her investments and what she's made from the residency and touring and how the c-ship mismanaged it all. 

MONEYNATION.COM

Britney Spears' net worth is $61.6 million. The Britney Spears net worth total comes from info in 2014 documents plus two years of earnings for the star.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

good luck with that sherlock :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

they could do whatever the **** they wanted with her money and assets so of course they've moved cash away through dodgy accounts abroad and invested them into different companies and sub-companies for money laundering... but they had all the rights to do so legally so they'll always go unpunished i'm afraid.

yall also need to consider that all celebrities (and UHNW individuals in general) never reveal they're actual net worth as lots of money are put away in bank accounts in tax heavens or "invested" into other sub companies etc. when we read net worths on forbes yall need to think those people likely have 50% more of what they've declared through their accountants

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0
  • Like 1

I don’t even think it is 60 million especially after her lawyer fees and lord knows how much Sam will get from the divorce. Only good thing is she’s very careful with money in the sense that she’s low maintenance and not materialistic, although she should be able to be and buy herself anything she is her wants after the **** she’s been through. 

• Like 1

I found this from TMZ for the year 2010:

According to new docs filed in her conservatorship case, as of December 31, 2010, the conservators reported assets totaling $32,376,140.90. Sources connected with the conservatorship tell TMZ, that figure does not include a number of valuable assets.

On top of that, since 2010, Britney had a successful concert tour that raked in $68 million and she signed a $15 million deal with "X Factor."

Now get this. We also got the lowdown on what Britney spent in 2010 alone. The items include:

-- Child Support and Care: $303,673.72
-- Cleaning expenses: $27,265
-- Personal grooming and wardrobe: $61,295.12
-- Automobile expenses: $59,351.92 (and she didn't even buy a car that year)
-- Rent for Calabasas house: $19,000 a month
-- Electric Bill: $5,629.43 in just one month
-- Gas Bill: $1,841 in just one month
-- Water Bill: $2,278.27 in just one month

One thing's for sure ... Britney isn't cash poor. As of the end of 2010, she had cash on hand totaling $14,740,566.71.

She paid around 29,000 in house expenses monthly, so now she will probably be spending around 35 -40k?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Estrella said:

I found this from TMZ for the year 2010:

According to new docs filed in her conservatorship case, as of December 31, 2010, the conservators reported assets totaling $32,376,140.90. Sources connected with the conservatorship tell TMZ, that figure does not include a number of valuable assets.

On top of that, since 2010, Britney had a successful concert tour that raked in $68 million and she signed a $15 million deal with "X Factor."

Now get this. We also got the lowdown on what Britney spent in 2010 alone. The items include:

-- Child Support and Care: $303,673.72
-- Cleaning expenses: $27,265
-- Personal grooming and wardrobe: $61,295.12
-- Automobile expenses: $59,351.92 (and she didn't even buy a car that year)
-- Rent for Calabasas house: $19,000 a month
-- Electric Bill: $5,629.43 in just one month
-- Gas Bill: $1,841 in just one month
-- Water Bill: $2,278.27 in just one month

One thing's for sure ... Britney isn't cash poor. As of the end of 2010, she had cash on hand totaling $14,740,566.71.

She paid around 29,000 in house expenses monthly, so now she will probably be spending around 35 -40k?

Rent for Calabasas house...did she at no point own her house? I read somewhere that the Federlines rent, but she wouldn't have been paying for that right?

10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Rent for Calabasas house...did she at no point own her house? I read somewhere that the Federlines rent, but she wouldn't have been paying for that right?

I'm pretty sure she was paying the rent for his house. Hopefully not that he's in Hawaii, she's no longer paying it. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Switchy said:

I'm pretty sure she was paying the rent for his house. Hopefully not that he's in Hawaii, she's no longer paying it. 

While I have no doubt he used his kids child support payments to pay rent, I don’t think she was giving him anything extra. Spousal support ended long ago, I’m sure. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block