Taylor: “The reason why I make so many albums is because I love it - leave me alone”

Of course she releases a million albums, because the general public eats up everything she releases regardless of the quality. She could record the sound of her **** splashing in the toilet and they'd give her a Grammy for it. She's addicted to the money, the success, the attention, the praise that gets heaped upon her for everything she does. All of this is her entire existence, it's everything that defines her, it's the only thing she cares about and the only thing she lives for. The more she gets the more she wants. She will never be satisfied, it's a never ending cycle until she falls off — if that will ever happen.

Edited by Az4Angela
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Cuz her voice matured since Red album. 

No I’m saying that she sounds the SAME on the Red and 1989 albums.

The only one she sounds different on is her Fearless re-recording but considering that the original was made in 2008,

it makes sense why she sounds older cause that was released 16 years ago

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really truly believe that she's doing it for the wrong reasons. The reason she's doing it is so that she can break all records at the youngest age possible so that she can hold the record for as long as possible, even possibly eternity. 

In saying that, there's nothing wrong with doing that but at least admit that that is what you're doing. I do like her music though but her personality is getting more and more unbearable as time goes on

Her star power is unmatched. At least in recent history.

Good for her though. This is her job and she's doing a great job. Don't we all wish we could excel in our jobs? Sort of.

37 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

No I’m saying that she sounds the SAME on the Red and 1989 albums.

The only one she sounds different on is her Fearless re-recording but considering that the original was made in 2008,

it makes sense why she sounds older cause that was released 16 years ago

Yeah and I added to your quote that the reason is because she was older during Red era and later than in Fearless. Her voice in original recordings sounds exactly the same in re-recorded 1989 album = somebody mentioned it somewhere that her recordings sounds exactly the same like her originals:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Wendy Williams
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Can you imagine how much $ her fans spend yearly? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

How people spend their own money is also none of your business. Some people spend a million dollars on a limited edition Birkin bag but you don’t see me yelling in front of a Hermes store and asking them to shut down the business. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Doja Kitten
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Also which pop star is not greedy? Why tf is Beyoncé selling shampoo now? What’s the point of Fenty beauty? And now musicians making music is somehow a problem.

I mean- buying all 30 editions of one album, then months later buy her re-record, months later buy another studio album, then buy tour video, should I continue? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

13 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

How people spend their own money is also none of your business. Some people spend a million dollars on a limited edition Birkin bag but you don’t see me yelling in front of a Hermes store and asking them to shut down the business. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Gorl, really??? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I mean- buying all 30 editions of one album, then months later buy her re-record, months later buy another studio album, then buy tour video, should I continue? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Gorl, really??? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

People have free will. They are not forced to buy anything. All artists have the right to release merchandise. She learned it from the k pop artists. It’s just more choices for the fans. You really all of her fans have every single edition of her vinyl? No. If they can afford them and that make them happy. Good for them. It’s called capitalism. Just like Britney has 10s of fragrances. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

People have free will. They are not forced to buy anything. All artists have the right to release merchandise. She learned it from the k pop artists. It’s just more choices for the fans. You really all of her fans have every single edition of her vinyl? No. If they can afford them and that make them happy. Good for them. It’s called capitalism. Just like Britney has 10s of fragrances. 

I think you missed my point. I said that must be really exhausting for her fans buying so often her albums/re-recordings, and her die-hard fans pays alot just for get her all bonus tracks.

Spoiler

midnights-album-tracks-guide-v0-0rkxpamp

smart-phone-comparison-table.png

I see there some similarities :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Britney is not such hungry for money that she needs to release every year the same fragrance. That was team con who milked money from her. There would be less product, certainly half as much if she wasn't in cship. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Next.

I just don’t find her authentic. Never have, never will. 
She has one album i genuinely like and that is Reputation. Like… I feel she genuinely wanted to make a quality darker pop album after 1989. 

The rest feel like rehashes or desperation to achieve achieve achieve. 

She’s talented and has some great songs!!! I’m not disregarding that.

But the incessant Taylor’s versions, the ridiculous amount of variants of one album when she releases something, the tacky relationships to make headlines, it feels icky tbh.

11 hours ago, RebelMe said:

Taylor Swift is just one of those girls that nobody cared during high school and always wanted to be that popular girl who dated the school Capitan. Now that she's "popular", she's just as mean, shallow and boring as them. 

Taylor can be the most successful girl in the moment, but guess what? She will NEVER be Britney Spears, she will never have impact and change the industry as much as her. She will never open the doors, fight and break taboos as Madonna, she will never be as fierce as Janet Jackson, she will never be RESPECTED as Celine Dion. She's just a moment, Taylor will fade away, with her boring and useless songs. And you know why? Because she's just that. That popular, boring girl that needs the fame to stay relevant. Once the fame fades away, she will crumble.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You sound ridiculous. A moment? Taylor Swift has only grown more popular and more successful with age. That’s never true for any pop star. As much as I love Britney, her success would be better defined as a “moment.” And it’s ironic you compare Taylor to Madonna, predicting Taylor to “crumble” when the fame fades away, when in fact that’s exactly what’s happening to Madonna. Artists whose success rely primarily on gimmicks and s** appeal are destined to crumble. Only talent is sustainable in hollywood, and Taylor’s career is proof of that. She’s not for everyone. I can appreciate people’s dislike for her style and lyrical content, but there’s clearly a sufficient market for her if she’s selling out stadiums across the globe, with hoards of fans gathering to enjoy the show from the parking lot. Attempting to reduce her success in this way only lowers yourself to level of Britney’s early critics who claimed she was nothing special compared to “more serious artists.” They were wrong then, and you’re wrong now. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

High quality song writer writes high quality songs, promotes them and goes on a huge tour for fans...

...and that's an issue, now?

It’s only an issue when your fave can’t do the same thing…😂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, theholyspearit22 said:

Next.

I just don’t find her authentic. Never have, never will. 
She has one album i genuinely like and that is Reputation. Like… I feel she genuinely wanted to make a quality darker pop album after 1989. 

The rest feel like rehashes or desperation to achieve achieve achieve. 

She’s talented and has some great songs!!! I’m not disregarding that.

But the incessant Taylor’s versions, the ridiculous amount of variants of one album when she releases something, the tacky relationships to make headlines, it feels icky tbh.

oprah-close-book.gif

Her first albums are more authentic than her entire discography

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block