Taylor: “The reason why I make so many albums is because I love it - leave me alone”

1 minute ago, Doja Kitten said:

Using Me as an example to criticize her song writing shows exactly what I meant. She writes smart and poetic lyrics as well as silly, fun pop song. How would you justify washidoo washidoo washidoo? You’re not familiar with her work at all this your opinions on her song writing is not valid. Britney is not a risk taker. Snake, outfits yuh dah yuh dah. Female s** appeal, wow, ground breaking.  Yes people have been making indie music. Just like people have always been making dance pop music. Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson, Madonna. The list goes on. Her work is also critically acclaimed and distinctive different from LDR and Billie’s. 

You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s incredibly talented. Some critics even went as far to say she’s the modern Shakespeare. You don’t have to like her work but your points against her are just ignorant.

The modern day Shakespeare? spacer.png

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

I wish my fave felt this way :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Let me give you some corrections-

“Everyone’s like ‘why do you make so many albums?’ And I’m like, man because I love attention! I love money so much! I’m having fun with calculating my money, leave me alone.”

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

Sureee, she loves getting closer and closer to becoming the best-selling female artist. Britney has released 9 albums throughout her entire 25-year-old career, while Taylor has released 9 albums in the last 5 years :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: The desperation and greed :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

Because people tend to gravitate towards mediocre, cringe, and silly songs that embody a victim mentality because they perceive them as poetic, such as ''Karma is my best friend'' tiflmao.gif She's a very safe choice to stan, she's never controversial, she never takes any risks. For example, look at Britney. She has been extremely controversial throughout her entire career, that's why the general public would never support her the way they support Taylor. Also, I'm not woke, but even I recognize the evident manifestation of white privilege embodied in her. This is why a multitude of individuals fervently support her. Often, people gravitate towards the simplistic, finding comfort in the familiar

You are so controversial today with your quotes :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

But what, I agreed.

I liked her first 3 or 4 albums, then it lost any nature and humanity, and turned into attention and money grabbing albums.

Aka- "others have had success with their music, but I can prove to you that I can do it too, no one is better than me".

37 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s incredibly talented. Some critics even went as far to say she’s the modern Shakespeare.

Swifties are actually insane :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Modern Shakespeare? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Shakespeare, sweetie, I'm so sorry... She's the fast food of the music industry at best with 0 talent

39 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

She writes smart and poetic lyrics as well as silly, fun pop song.

It's smart and poetic to you only if you're emotionally immature and have a victim mentality

39 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

How would you justify washidoo washidoo washidoo?

No one has ever claimed that Britney is a poet

40 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Britney is not a risk taker. Snake, outfits yuh dah yuh dah. Female s** appeal, wow, ground breaking.

It literally was incredibly groundbreaking. All of these moments literally defined pop culture. Everyone was talking about them. Britney IS a big risk-taker, far from being ''boring''

42 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Her work is also critically acclaimed and distinctive different from LDR and Billie’s. 

Taylor is a product of woke culture and cancel culture, and her fans are sick in their heads for the most part. No critic would dare to say a bad thing about her, they want to have a life

• Love 1

so jealous of her fans for being so well fed for almost 20 years, however her approach is so entrepreneurial it just doesn't feel 'authentic' anymore if you know what i mean. if i were her pr i'd tell her to actually be careful with this incredible over-exposure she's been "enjoying" this past year and take a couple years break come 2025

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

A predictably obsessed Swiftie that fails to see this woman's flaws due to being mentally immature

I understand stanning someone and defending their every move as if you know them when you're like 15, but when you're in your 20s or older, it's simply embarrassing as hell :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I’m not obsessed. I’m barely a swiftie but to see a grown bloke be pressed as you is hilarious to me, and I’m embarrassing bahahabahahahahaahahha

next joke 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

I’m not obsessed. I’m barely a swiftie but to see a grown bloke be pressed as you is hilarious to me, and I’m embarrassing bahahabahahahahaahahha

next joke 

I'm confused on why Taylor's zombies have decided men are not supposed to have opinions on anything. Yall are becoming worse than the Beyhive ever was. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block