Taylor: “The reason why I make so many albums is because I love it - leave me alone”

3 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Y’all are just jealous that she’s more successful than Britney. 

Taylor Swift is just one of those girls that nobody cared during high school and always wanted to be that popular girl who dated the school Capitan. Now that she's "popular", she's just as mean, shallow and boring as them. 

Taylor can be the most successful girl in the moment, but guess what? She will NEVER be Britney Spears, she will never have impact and change the industry as much as her. She will never open the doors, fight and break taboos as Madonna, she will never be as fierce as Janet Jackson, she will never be RESPECTED as Celine Dion. She's just a moment, Taylor will fade away, with her boring and useless songs. And you know why? Because she's just that. That popular, boring girl that needs the fame to stay relevant. Once the fame fades away, she will crumble.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Taylor Swift is just one of those girls that nobody cared during high school and always wanted to be that popular girl who dated the school Capitan. Now that she's "popular", she's just as mean, shallow and boring as them. 

Taylor can be the most successful girl in the moment, but guess what? She will NEVER be Britney Spears, she will never have impact and change the industry as much as her. She will never open the doors, fight and break taboos as Madonna, she will never be as fierce as Janet Jackson, she will never be RESPECTED as Celine Dion. She's just a moment, Taylor will fade away, with her boring and useless songs. And you know why? Because she's just that. That popular, boring girl that needs the fame to stay relevant. Once the fame fades away, she will crumble.

Girl she’s been relevant since 2009 and has shown no signs of fading away. She’s not just a “moment”. 
Also, she is respected by almost everyone in Hollywood. Billie, Olivia, and Sabrina all have cited her as an influence. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I hate to play the devil's advocate here but isn't it her job to make and release music since she is a singer?

If she didn't release anymore music, people would complain about that too.

I'm just saying.

Nothing bad about releasing. But the amount of her releases is really too much. Release million albums per year? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Nothing bad about releasing. But the amount of her releases is really too much. Release million albums per year? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lol you got a point right there :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I just wonder if Britney released new music as much as Taylor does,

would people react the same way they are reacting to Taylor?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Lol you got a point right there :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I just wonder if Britney released new music as much as Taylor does,

would people react the same way they are reacting to Taylor?

People would be like- "Gosh, another release? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:"

Btw- do you think will Taylor re-release her re-releases after next 10 years? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

And- what happen in moment when she re-release her debut and last album? Will she finally retire?:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

People would be like- "Gosh, another release? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:"

Btw- do you think will Taylor re-release her re-releases after next 10 years? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

And- what happen in moment when she re-release her debut and last album? Will she finally retire?:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I wouldn't be surprised if she did make more re-releases in the future and make over 50 albums in her life time.

Honestly she is a great business woman with an extreme work ethic and I honestly think that is one of the biggest reasons why she's so successful.

She is a PR dream.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she did make more re-releases in the future and make over 50 albums in her life time.

Honestly she is a great business woman with an extreme work ethic and I honestly think that is one of the biggest reasons why she's so successful.

She is a PR dream.

You called it really polite :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

In my words is she die-hard thirsty for attention and really annoying :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You called it really polite :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Hide contents

In my words is she die-hard thirsty for attention and really annoying :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Lol.

I just wonder if her re-releases were really cause she didn't own her masters or cause it was a good business move.

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol.

I just wonder if her re-releases were really cause she didn't own her masters or cause it was a good business move.

This. Cuz her old stuff is actually poorly marketable, and people will only buy new stuff in larger quantities + bring her more attention and... "popularity".:jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 minute ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

its so cool of some of you to completely cancel Taylor and at the same time many fans get joy from Taylor. 

saying Taylor fans are all sick is not cool y'know. her songs are not so objectively bad, and even more so, its a stretch to say nobody could get no good feeling from any of her songs.

No shade- im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

This. Cuz her old stuff is actually poorly marketable, and people will only buy new stuff in larger quantities + bring her more attention and... "popularity".:jamie_lynn_grape:

Then I wonder why she hasn't re-recorded her debut album but everything else she has.

But then again she had a slight southern accent on that album that she no longer has, so it probably won't sound the same.

1 hour ago, RebelMe said:

This is sooooooo embarrassing😭😭😭😭 I’m assuming your over 14 years of age bahahahaahahah 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Then I wonder why she hasn't re-recorded her debut album but everything else she has.

But then again she had a slight southern accent on that album that she no longer has, so it probably won't sound the same.

I'd say she already re-recorded all of her albums, but "slowly" releasing them.

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'd say she already re-recorded all of her albums, but "slowly" releasing them.

Honestly I think other re-recordings were unnecessary cause her voice hasn’t changed that much.

She seriously sounds the same on almost all of the re-recordings especially on Red and 1989

• Love 1

It’s natural to dislike someone when they’re literally expanding everywhere and it seems like you always see and hear them like there’s nothing or no one else has important things going on. It’s not hate / I think it’s a natural order and balance of things. It’s overexposure. I think the NFL and the Kelce relationship tipped the scale with her because she’s now in your face even if you’re not a fan.

overall, for her level of success she’s pretty unproblematic. Sure I’m sure she’s calculating, manipulative and a little fake but she often seems to admit this even in her music.

except for the calculating part she likes to ride the feminist wave, which is annoying too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block