Britney shares throwback picture with Jamie Lynn

The hate - The love....  The shade - The praise 

Britney gurl ! You're losing your credibility and making a fool of yourself... people think you're a joke and no one is taking seriously.... even the things you said on your book start to seem like a bunch of lies

Get yourself together... after TimberFake disaster you may need to keep quiet for a little while.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Britney gurl ! You're losing your credibility and making a fool of yourself... people think you're a joke and no one is taking seriously.... even the things you said on your book start to seem like a bunch of lies

Get yourself together... after TimberFake disaster you may need to keep quiet for a little while.

Credibility? She lost that in 2004 mate. All we had was hope. That hope her to act like a logical human being. But I guess we lost that hope too. She can do whatever at this point. I won’t be moving one single finger for her from now on.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Haha 2

You all claim to want to see her well yet slam her when she shows signs of emotional maturity which is HEALTHY. My God. No wonder she wants no part of the industry anymore. Time and time again this forum shows with “fans” like this who needs enemies? 

the bitterness runs deep and misery loves company. Sounds like you want her to stay angry which would keep her unhealthy. Not too far off from the mindset of her abusers. Ironic. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I can't at some entitled people already judging and criticizing her for a single tb pic. 

Do ANY of you know what their real relation at the moment is? Do ANY of you know more than us other than those short ig dance vids which are shorter than a minute?

As much as I dislike JL, if Britney is laughing at a tb pic of them together and felt content enough to share it, KNOWING there will be haters, that is progress to me, and I am glad that she can laugh, that she can post her own posts, that she can shade or praise  whoever, just like any one of us.

I was a bit shocked when her mom and brother visited before, but after all, it's Britney that's making the decisions and that's what's important imo. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Credibility? She lost that in 2004 mate. All we had was hope. That hope her to act like a logical human being. But I guess we lost that hope too. She can do whatever at this point. I won’t be moving one single finger for her from now on.

So you spend all this time on a Britney site and you feel this way??  Make it make sense.  Doesn't seem like "logical human being" behavior to me.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TeaWaiter said:

Yes, great idea!  Let's silence Britney just like her abusers did!  The intelligence is overwhelming!

4 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

Sorry I called you a little witch in my book 

See your poking fun. Do you know forgiveness is part of healing . Apologies to others happens with trauma victims as well . Sorry just do not see this as something to make light of.. i dunno 

5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Can’t she send this to her in private? Why does the world need to know the current state of every relationship in her life? I honestly don’t get it.

She loves to share her dramas, since the very beginning.

I can't even imagine what she would post l if social media existed back in 2005/6/7 

The praise then hate then praise again for Timberlake and her family are tired. She'll regret the book sooner than I thought lmfao.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block