Britney shares throwback picture with Jamie Lynn

5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Her ghost writer must hate her ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Why? It's so weird that the fans often blame Britney for saying a thing and do or say the opposite few months later but it's not what WE ALL DO??? We change our minds all the time but when it comes to Britney it's like she's the biggest irrational liar who just did a crime...

I don't think it's a good thing that she forgave J.L. tho... But I can understand... Some fans are really slow and can't understand how hard it must be everyday to be ALONE!!! Especially for a woman like Britney, who always loved the family spirit, being alone, after a recent divorce, without her children, the love of her life, sometimes when it's that hard, you turn desperate and you make bad choices... Like forgiving bad people so you won't be alone anymore. To me, since Judas is still working and supporting L.T. it's not a good thing, but it's Britney's life, I hope she will be safe and happy!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Families are extremely complicated. Even if they are the worst, some part of you still loves them.

ย 

Saying that, I'm not sure if Britney's not just in a trolling mode again :P

Yes, but this is a whole other level. This is a family whom stripped her of every basic right and profited off it. This is the same sister who told her to โ€œstop fighting itโ€. Very different situations. The same sister whose husband was calling Britney mentally unwell just months ago to strangers online. I understand how complex this all is, but itโ€™s just a very weird thing to be posting this when your best selling book(still charting) is selling a different story.ย 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block