Britney on IG: Different short edit of s** n Diamonds 💎 !!

Britney has been doing the same strange moves for like years now and has been editing and sharing them in a ridiculous style. Look, I can't even say she's dancing. I don't think she has the capacity to dance even at the Pom 2.0 level anymore. It's like she's completely lost her X factor. Lithium really destroyed her. That last mental faculty damaged her for good.  I believe that's why we won't see her perform again. 

Rip 

video police GIF

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Britney has been doing the same strange moves for like years now and has been editing and sharing them in a ridiculous style. Look, I can't even say she's dancing. I don't think she has the capacity to dance even at the Pom 2.0 level anymore. It's like she's completely lost her X factor. Lithium really destroyed her. That last mental faculty damaged her for good.  I believe that's why we won't see her perform again. 

Rip 

video police GIF

Watching these videos it's hard to believe that she was once the best dancer of her generation. Notice how she applies the same disordered movements to all the songs, her body no longer has an affinity with the rhythm. What happened to her is so sad, and I agree that this is the main reason why we will never see her on stage again. Unfortunately, she no longer has the capacity to do so.

• Like 6
47 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Rip 

video police GIF

God I loved her so much but I can’t find any more excuses for her either. She just lost it… should I celebrate her to say FU for her fans with all of this? Or does she really take herself seriously by really thinking it’s a “project” and a “video edit”? 😃 In both cases there are some issues here.

Before anybody would reply that I’m the issue. Yeah I know: for pointing this out, sorry for having a bad opinion about this… and no I’m just a fan from a long time ago and I would have laughed at myself hard for having hopes for so long in someone who had already disappeared long ago.

Edited by Chad Hudson
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Chad Hudson said:

Or does she really take herself seriously by really thinking it’s a “project” and a “video edit”? 😃 In both cases there are some issues here.

I'm sure she thinks it's some kind of creative art project, yes.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block