Will BRITNEY be FREE to attend MADONNA show in LA?

It’s happening in MARCH,

btw, I just made this post to appreciate ME AGAINST THE MUSIC aesthetics, both visuals and that iconic indie experimental music it has. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I’m also in love with Madonna’s son lately. I want to be his dog!

spacer.pngspacer.png

So… do you think Britney will pull her I’m free I can do whatever I want card and I don’t care about anything and go have some fun with MADONNA and her dancers? or is she too pu***fied at the moment?

Stream MATM if you think she will, don’t forget to buy the music video on iTunes ;)

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

You know Madonna would love to have her for at least the ball portion of the show, and it'd be a thrill to see as much pan out, but I'm totally unconvinced. Won't hold my breath.

I most often wonder how much these two connect, of all of Britney's industry mates.

Madonna showed up for her many times and we all know Madonna fan of herself and very rare for her to attend anything other then it's about her. So Britney shouldn't say no to her and attend ball portion of the Celebration tour and if she attend she is gonna literally sit with her on stage not like gonna perform anything. So cuz of that can't see why but Britney just wanna twirling around in her living room.

48 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Madonna showed up for her many times and we all know Madonna fan of herself and very rare for her to attend anything other then it's about her. So Britney shouldn't say no to her and attend ball portion of the Celebration tour and if she attend she is gonna literally sit with her on stage not like gonna perform anything. So cuz of that can't see why but Britney just wanna twirling around in her living room.

1 minute ago, Eternalhouse said:

Has she ever attended Madonna's concert before? And Vice versa?

Yes, Britney attended Sticky & Sweet Tour in LA (2008) + she recorded a backdrop video with Steven Klein for Human Nature song on that tour. I'm not sure if Madonna ever attended a Britney Spears concert, probably not. 

I saw that tour in Denver and it was so much fun!

9 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Yes, Britney attended Sticky & Sweet Tour in LA (2008) + she recorded a backdrop video with Steven Klein for Human Nature song on that tour. I'm not sure if Madonna ever attended a Britney Spears concert, probably not. 

I saw that tour in Denver and it was so much fun!

Oh yeah totally forgot about this but does this count as 'going to the concert'?🥴 I guess it technically does tho. Anyway, it would be a dream if Britney does attend once again.

3 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Oh yeah totally forgot about this but does this count as 'going to the concert'?🥴 I guess it technically does tho. Anyway, it would be a dream if Britney does attend once again.

It would be the same cause Madonna during Vogue on that current tour she gets famous people as guests to watch her dancers voguing and stuff, so Britney would be there sitting on a chair just clapping and then leave. I'm pretty sure Madonna invited Britney to come over, there were rumours months ago Madonna wanted Britney to join her on tour and she was probably talking about that.

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

I could be wrong but I don’t think Britney is even interested in going to concerts anymore.

Madonna is her idol, Madonna attended her marriage ceremony, this could be the last grand Madonna tour EVER!

I hope she forgets she's weird and just go like a regular person, to feel free and have some fun, to weight down her social anxiety and see that everybody feels the same and still go and have fun 

Edited by Jup1ter

I think madonna would prefer celebs that would have fun on the stage and not be shy. Also, these days  britney is probably the name that whole industry is trying to avoid. Imo she is not in a good position in publics eye at the moment and i wouldnt be surprised if M's management team wouldnt want her to be a part of the tour.

I guess beyonce would be a better fit since she also had similar section on her tour / ball room kinda thing.

Britney can keep twirling in her living room and shading people on her insta account randomly. or show middle fingers while doing dance moves. 

Edited by 3Pney
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block