Will BRITNEY be FREE to attend MADONNA show in LA?

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

I think madonna would prefer celebs that would have fun on the stage and not be shy. Also, these days  britney is probably the name that whole industry is trying to avoid. Imo she is not in a good position in publics eye at the moment and i wouldnt be surprised if M's management team wouldnt want her to be a part of the tour.

I guess beyonce would be a better fit since she also had similar section on her tour / ball room kinda thing.

Britney can keep twirling in her living room and shading people on her insta account randomly. or show middle fingers while doing dance moves. 

Britney is shy but she's trying not to be?

She can bring her instagram personality to life u know

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

10 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Has she ever attended Madonna's concert before? And Vice versa?

Yes, she was a guest on Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008 or 2009 I don't remember clearly)
And I believe one time she said she attended the Drowned World Tour back in 2001 if I'm not mistaken.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Has she ever attended Madonna's concert before? And Vice versa?

Yes, she was a guest on Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008 or 2009 I don't remember clearly)
And I believe one time she said she attended the Drowned World Tour back in 2001 if I'm not mistaken.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block