Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

22 minutes ago, super.nova said:

yes i understand that, but then i sometime think - during the con she was just like this and then during her court testimony i was like... oh, ok so she's fine. so i guess this is the case too. like maybe her instagram is not as much as a reflection of her life as we think.

Hmm who knows at this point doesn’t take away her Instagram makes her look erractic. 2013-2016 Britney seemed more grown up and mature and less childish 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She is desperate for attention. She doesn’t get any from her kids and she also has no man or real friends in her life so she gets her kicks out of headlines like this. One minute she hates the industry but then she pulls off this nonsense 

Girl are you really a fan 

• Like 3

Ler her be. 

Ler her dance, dress up, be **** or whatever she choses.

She might be frozen in time, let her cope that way, its not uncommon. She will come out when she is ready, whenever that is.

Some of you are so damn harsh, I bet none of you would say any of this to her face.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Ler her be. 

Ler her dance, dress up, be **** or whatever she choses.

She might be frozen in time, let her cope that way, its not uncommon. She will come out when she is ready, whenever that is.

Some of you are so damn harsh, I bet none of you would say any of this to her face.

Dont tolerate her erratic behavior. Britney obviously needs some help! Real fans will not support this kind of behavior. We all know Britney needs a therapy or a medical help for her mental trauma.

I'm saying this as a true fan. I want Britney to heal from all the trauma. But letting her do want she wants like this nude posts will not gonna help her either. Its obvious that she's manic!

I just hope her true friends truly care about her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Watch every mainstream media outlet post “BRITNEY SPEARS ANNOUNCES BRAND NEW PROJECT” in the next 24 hours. 

10 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Those headlines are all over Twitter

I can't with this woman anymore tbqfh, it's pretty frustrating  :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I sometimes feel she wakes up being a different person everyday, like that  TV series United States of Tara... A very concerning thought :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Showoff See GIF by HULU

4 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

Dont tolerate her erratic behavior. Britney obviously needs some help! Real fans will not support this kind of behavior. We all know Britney needs a therapy or a medical help for her mental trauma.

I'm saying this as a true fan. I want Britney to heal from all the trauma. But letting her do want she wants like this nude posts will not gonna help her either. Its obvious that she's manic!

This society is so sick and they can't even notice it... "We now live in a society where the craziest ones call the others, the normal ones, the crazy!"

GO YOURSELF see 100 doctors, tell them you saw a woman on IG, having "erratic behavior" and that she really needs help! They will all ask you "how do you know she's not fine?" and you, like a dumb a *ss "because I was able to do a diagnostic with her IG posts!" they will laugh the hell out in your face and tell to you that YOU are the one who needs help! Judging and doing a diagnostic to a woman because she's bad at editing her video... Jeez! Again this society is sick! Get a cure of IG seriously! TIK TOK, IG ate your brains!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

What erratic behavior, she’s dancing in instagram, if you don’t like her content don’t follow her, you don’t know how her life is, you don’t know if she is found therapy, you only saw 2 minutes of videos on instagram and believe to  know everything about her, who needs help it’s you who’s obsessed about what a woman post or not post on instagram 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Iam a teenage dream said:

What erratic behavior, she’s dancing in instagram, if you don’t like her content don’t follow her, you don’t know how her life is, you don’t know if she is found therapy, you only saw 2 minutes of videos on instagram and believe to  know everything about her, who needs help it’s you who’s obsessed about what a woman post or not post on instagram 

You really think that her dancing is my only basis for telling her erratic behavior? You are delusional. All of the nude posts are symptoms of her erratic behavior. Don't tell me its normal for her like that. What about her infamous "I'm a mom now" during 2011? What happened to that Britney? All of you saying that she should live her life the way she wants, Yes I agree with that but she should live her life peacefully.

FYI those 2 mins video is still on going for almost 2 years now. I'm not really obsessed with everything she posts. In fact, I dont really care.

but fans like you don't deserve to be called a fan for being delusional that still think that Britney is doing (mentally) good now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block