KFed's Eldest Son, Kaleb Federline, 19, asks fans how to contact TMZ for 'juicy' scoop

Well if he didn’t ask his father for the contact, it’s perhaps about Preston or Jayden?

It’s so vile the lengths people will go to in order to get money. Like get a job and don’t drag your family/Britney. If it is about Britney, I wonder where he got the idea to jump straight to TMZ to leak info? Like father like son. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 4

For all we know that could be blackmailing. Britney in order to get their way. But what else can be said that would be shocking. I mean look at her Instagram.... No matter what anyone says, I think anybody's going to be shocked at this point so I hope tmz don't pay them. Even tho we know they will

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block