KFed's Eldest Son, Kaleb Federline, 19, asks fans how to contact TMZ for 'juicy' scoop

12 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Don’t know why people are automatically slamming him. Maybe the scoop is that his dads being a jerk to Britney … we don’t know what he wants to say 

then TMZ shouldn't be his go to, TMZ guys would protect Kevin at all costs. 

56 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

As part of their divorce scenario I don't think anyone federline can talk about Brit.

I also think Harvey L knows a lot about Britney and he picks and chooses what is shared. It's all about exposure and image. 

I don't know if I believe that because they did that whole Daphne interview. I think the Conservatorship/money kept them quiet. When that was over, they saw it as free reign. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I also think Harvey L knows a lot about Britney and he picks and chooses what is shared. It's all about exposure and image. 

I agree.

TMZ people definitely knows way more than tell.

They knew about Paul Soliz, but never mentioned as Britney "affair", page six revealed him. 

Recently they are not that harsh with Britney (since the birthday pictures with Lynne). 

I think Harvey/TMZ always had amazing relationship with people close to Britney, family and team. I don't know if Britney is aware of that, but clearly there are people still telling things to them.

Her team needs tabloids and tabloids needs them. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Switchy said:

I don't know if I believe that because they did that whole Daphne interview. I think the Conservatorship/money kept them quiet. When that was over, they saw it as free reign. 

I think that's different because that was from Britney's own children's mouths. They can't have been mentioned in divorce proceedings because they were 1+2 at the time.

One of Shar's other kids went on a reality show a few years back, and she spoke about her distrust of men after her 'stepdad walked out on her pregnant mom' and she was obviously talking about Britney but never mentioned her name. That's another reason that makes me think she's semi protected.

Edited by chizwhiz
On 1/26/2024 at 5:57 PM, warioaddams said:

Don't pay attention to this nobody. After Britney treated him nice when he was a little boy and know he wants to sell info. Hope it's not about Britney but I doubt since when she's doing well and something positive happens, these leeches resurface again.

the only other person it could be about is jamie....maybe jayden or preston told him something

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block