Ex-wife of Britney Spears’ former paparazzo boyfriend says she’s ‘grateful’ singer wrecked their marriage

5 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

We haven’t seen her with him for a while so I’d like to believe that Cade picked up the news and asked Britney to dump him. 

She was with him in Vegas not long ago. Stomping around drunk with beer in her hand.

Am pretty sure he is her enabler.

7 hours ago, Derrick said:

The world built Britney back up and instead of proving everyone right she goes on instagram and basically tells the general public she loves to make people uncomfortable. History truly repeats itself.

all these stories just plant it in the heads of the general public that she is trashy.

I know Britney doesn’t care and I’m glad she doesn’t but I wish I could publicly support her again. I’m sick of hearing everyone calling her crazy again. 

If you care about people calling her crazy, you were never a fan. The public and the media have attacked Britney since 1998, since 2007 they have called her crazy, before that they called her a sl*t. Real fans don't give a **** what people say because they know and recognise that they are going to say it no matter what and always have, which is probably why Britney doesn't give a **** either.

If you don't want to support Britney, that's totally up to you, I just don't get why you need to keep going on about it on here. Okay, we get it, you don't like her anymore and don't like what she says or does, we got it!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Who the **** calls her up!! Not blaiming her but the media

The people behind the media who need another article to distract from the legal procedures. Adnan's ex got free publicity for her business, a jab at her ex whom she still hates, and some money for the interview. I am starting to wonder about people behind Lou.

Didn't Adnan give an interview as well and it was Britney positive. He said, if I recall correctly, that Britney was peacefully eating tomato soup when the police came and threatened him with arrest if he prevented them from going into her bedroom.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The people behind the media who need another article to distract from the legal procedures. Adnan's ex got free publicity for her business, a jab at her ex whom she still hates, and some money for the interview. I am starting to wonder about people behind Lou.

Didn't Adnan give an interview as well and it was Britney positive. He said, if I recall correctly, that Britney was peacefully eating tomato soup when the police came and threatened him with arrest if he prevented them from going into her bedroom.

Yeah, he's always been pretty positive when it come to his time with Britney. This interview really did just come out if nowhere.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

If you care about people calling her crazy, you were never a fan. The public and the media have attacked Britney since 1998, since 2007 they have called her crazy, before that they called her a sl*t. Real fans don't give a **** what people say because they know and recognise that they are going to say it no matter what and always have, which is probably why Britney doesn't give a **** either.

If you don't want to support Britney, that's totally up to you, I just don't get why you need to keep going on about it on here. Okay, we get it, you don't like her anymore and don't like what she says or does, we got it!

The same exact reason everyone else does. It’s called an opinion hun.

Stop being dramatic about it and just mute me if it bothers you so much to always reply to me.

Being a fan isn’t black and white. It’s multi faceted and that’s how humans are. 

5 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

We haven’t seen her with him for a while so I’d like to believe that Cade picked up the news and asked Britney to dump him. 

Hopefully, but we saw a guy with her in Vegas last month that looked a lot like him.

If it was him...

Edited by Dark Willow
6 hours ago, Derrick said:

The same exact reason everyone else does. It’s called an opinion hun.

Stop being dramatic about it and just mute me if it bothers you so much to always reply to me.

Being a fan isn’t black and white. It’s multi faceted and that’s how humans are. 

You're entitled to an opinion, but this is a public forum... you post your opinion, it can be challenged and debated, that's how it works.

32 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You're entitled to an opinion, but this is a public forum... you post your opinion, it can be challenged and debated, that's how it works.

Debates and challenges usually are followed up by something other than “we get it you don’t like her.” Which isn’t even factual. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block