Ex-wife of Britney Spears’ former paparazzo boyfriend says she’s ‘grateful’ singer wrecked their marriage

Britney Spears allegedly helped ruin a marriage in 2008 — but the supposed victim is eternally thankful.

“I’m so f–king grateful that, for whatever reason, this unbelievable person walked into my husband’s life and removed him from mine,” AzLynn Berry raved to Us Weekly in an interview published Thursday about the demise of her marriage.

Berry, who is an alignment coach and embodiment guide based out of Los Angeles, was married to paparazzo Adnan Ghalib between 2003 and 2008.

Ghalib met Spears, now 42, in 2007 when she jumped into his car to avoid aggressive paparazzi. From there, they formed an unlikely months-long romance.

During her chat with Us, Berry accused Ghalib of being “charismatic” and manipulative and claimed she would not have had the strength to leave their unhealthy relationship without such an easy out.

“[Britney’s] presence was the catalyst that was strong enough to end the marriage, and I’m actually very, very grateful,” she reiterated.

“I know for a fact that I would’ve killed myself if I stayed in a toxic relationship.”

In her 2023 memoir, “The Woman in Me,” the “Gimme More” singer claimed she had no idea Ghalib was married when they began dating.

Seemingly supporting her claim, Berry told Us the photographer “didn’t have a history of being honest when it came to his relationship status.”

She also claimed Spears’ father, Jamie Spears, attempted to reveal the truth about Ghalib’s identity to her, but it didn’t work.

“[But] if you have a choice between listening to someone who has kind of ripped away your identity and the hot guy with a thick accent that’s willing to treat you like a human being, you’re going to get what you want out of it,” Berry explained.

Berry also claimed the Grammy winner was aware of her impending conservatorship at the time, making her father more untrustworthy.

Spears’ relationship with Ghalib began not long after she infamously shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella.

Spears and the paparazzo broke up after she was allegedly shown evidence that he planned to purchase a pregnancy test for publicity.

Berry filed for legal separation on January 18, 2008.

Page Six reached out to Britney’s team for a comment on Berry’s interview, but we did not immediately receive a response.

After ending things with Ghalib, Spears went on to date her former manager, Jason Trawick. They got engaged in 2011 but broke up in 2013.

She then dated lawyer David Lucado for a year and Charlie Ebersol, the son of “Saturday Night Live” co-creator **** Ebersol, for a handful of months.

In 2016, the pop star began seeing actor Sam Asghari after meeting on the set of her “Slumber Party” music video.

They walked down the aisle in 2022 but separated after just over a year of marriage.

PAGESIX.COM

"This unbelievable person walked into my husband’s life and removed him from mine," AzLynn Berry said of the pop singer ruining her marriage to Adnan Ghalib.

• Love 1

This was not a good look for our girl. She  gets a pass since she was clearly not in a healthy state of mind. Plus, it looks like she actually ended up saving this poor girl’s life.

Britney, forgive yourself for the countless lies all these “men” told you. You have no bad karma, and any that you did have has been wiped clean. You’ve paid your dues babygirl.

• Like 3

It is not women's fault when men lie to them and don't tell them that they r married. How the heck was she supposed to know, she is not a psychic. 

The term 'homewrecker' should be given to the men who do that to their families instead of the side gfs they find. 

Regardless, looks like it actually worked out well for the wife. Swell. 

• Like 4

The world built Britney back up and instead of proving everyone right she goes on instagram and basically tells the general public she loves to make people uncomfortable. History truly repeats itself.

all these stories just plant it in the heads of the general public that she is trashy.

I know Britney doesn’t care and I’m glad she doesn’t but I wish I could publicly support her again. I’m sick of hearing everyone calling her crazy again. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I have a feeling Britney loves to be with problematic men. She deep down knows the guys are bad news but she doesn’t care.

And now she is allegedly with her former housekeeper with a big criminal record.

Britney didn't learn anything with her past mistakes.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I have a feeling Britney loves to be with problematic men. She deep down knows the guys are bad news but she doesn’t care.

And now she is allegedly with her former housekeeper with a big criminal record.

Britney didn't learn anything with her past mistakes.

We haven’t seen her with him for a while so I’d like to believe that Cade picked up the news and asked Britney to dump him. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block