Britney's film 'Crossroads' will finally be available globally on Netflix starting February 15!

@Gutterguppy have you seen how interesting Lynn's profile is too? You might need to sign up (it's free) to the website as they don't allow you to go through so many profiles... But it says there was a filling for a conservatorship on...

Spoiler

January 30th 1990...  :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: 

TRELLIS.LAW

Overview in the case of Spears, Britney Jean - Conservatorship number BP108870 in Los Angeles County, CA.

Lol not this thread descending into a conspiracy topic...

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

@Gutterguppy have you seen how interesting Lynn's profile is too? You might need to sign up (it's free) to the website as they don't allow you to go through so many profiles... But it says there was a filling for a conservatorship on...

Reveal hidden contents

January 30th 1990...  :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: 

TRELLIS.LAW

Overview in the case of Spears, Britney Jean - Conservatorship number BP108870 in Los Angeles County, CA.

Yes, I saw that!! I went through hers too and saw the case Sam Lufti brought against her, but I wonder if that date they include from the c-ship is a typo, cause that would make Britney 8 years old and I refuse to believe they were plotting to control their daughter from that young of an age 😩 

also, look at Bryan's name attached to her trusts in 2008 :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, I saw that!! I went through hers too and saw the case Sam Lufti brought against her, but I wonder if that date they include from the c-ship is a typo, cause that would make Britney 8 years old and I refuse to believe they were plotting to control their daughter from that young of an age 😩 

also, look at Bryan's name attached to her trusts in 2008 :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I would put nothing passed this family tbh! They probably started plotting from the moment she sang her way to number 1 with BOMT and saw all the dollar signs... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Not Bryan popping up on the trusts in 2008. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: It says the relief was denied... So that's good? Rosengart must see all of this info and more. I'm sure Britney knows.:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Okay now im curious how much money did the film make when it was re-released last year. Cuz it clearly made impact for it be back for streaming. And isn’t also available for digital purchase now? 

Crossroads re-release made $ 390,521 domestic and $ 201,557 international on October 23. Keep in mind it only had 1 showtime in selected theaters only. This means the film grossed over $ 500,000 in just 1 showtime. Imagine if they would have given it an entire weekend in theaters!

Netflix licensed the movie for streaming. Probably Netflix is also after The Woman In Me book-to-movie adaption or series so they're licensing Crossroads as a way of showing their good intentions to Britney. According to reports from last year, Britney has to make the final decision to which producing company keeps the book rights 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking too with the book launch event! I did a little digging and found out that the film distributor is 'Filmco Enterprises Inc.' They've only distributed Britney stuff the link is below.

WWW.DISCOGS.COM

but then i found this lawsuit from 2002 lol 'Filmco Enterprises Inc vs Jamie L Spears' :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I can't see any info about the lawsuit... or even what it's about maybe @Lola2790 will know? 

TRELLIS.LAW

On August 28, 2002, Filmco Enterprises Inc. filed a Breach of Contract - (Commercial) case represented by Loeb Jeffrey M. Esq. against Spears Lynne et al. in the jurisdiction of Los...

Lol that was a rabbit hole I didn't expect to go down :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

OMGGGGGGGGG

@Mx_Defying @Steel Magnolia @Ghoulia @Hamelia

In September 2002, when this case was opened, Judge Aviva K Bobb was presiding! THE SAME JUDGE IN 08 THAT PREVENTED BRITNEY FROM HIRING HER OWN ATTORNEY!!!

Britney’s former co-conservator Andrew Wallet is tied to Sanborn Team, a property company that is fed by LA County Court, particularly by Aviva K Bobb, a former judge on Britney’s case.

Ep7IIS7WwAA4PND?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

OMGGGGGGGGG

@Mx_Defying @Steel Magnolia @Ghoulia @Hamelia

In September 2002, when this case was opened, Judge Aviva K Bobb was presiding! THE SAME JUDGE IN 08 THAT PREVENTED BRITNEY FROM HIRING HER OWN ATTORNEY!!!

Britney’s former co-conservator Andrew Wallet is tied to Sanborn Team, a property company that is fed by LA County Court, particularly by Aviva K Bobb, a former judge on Britney’s case.

Ep7IIS7WwAA4PND?format=jpg&name=large

OH WOW! Not me stumbling across this lol :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I'm shook!

I stumbled on this with a simple google and following the films distributor (which is now seems defunct?)  :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Rosengart would 100% know more about this. 

Did you also see if you click on Lynn Spears (defendant) you see a conservatorship file was started/opened in January 30th 1990?! (you might need to make an account but it's free. Until you start looking at the judges then you have to pay...

TRELLIS.LAW

On 1/22/2024 at 3:33 PM, PlatinumB said:

Reveal hidden contents

TRELLIS.LAW

Wait, Diane Goodman is a judge now? Small world, I guess?

:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:
spacer.png

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block