Britney's film 'Crossroads' will finally be available globally on Netflix starting February 15!

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Can't wait! Do we know if Britney gets any kick back from this movie? Would be interesting to know if she takes any percentage from it's licensing and royalties.:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I want to say yes? Didn't she get earnings when it was re-released for theaters in Oct. around the book launch? (I could also be wrong doe)

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I want to say yes? Didn't she get earnings when it was re-released for theaters in Oct. around the book launch? (I could also be wrong doe)

Yeah that's what I was thinking too with the book launch event! I did a little digging and found out that the film distributor is 'Filmco Enterprises Inc.' They've only distributed Britney stuff the link is below.

WWW.DISCOGS.COM

but then i found this lawsuit from 2002 lol 'Filmco Enterprises Inc vs Jamie L Spears' :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I can't see any info about the lawsuit... or even what it's about maybe @Lola2790 will know? 

TRELLIS.LAW

On August 28, 2002, Filmco Enterprises Inc. filed a Breach of Contract - (Commercial) case represented by Loeb Jeffrey M. Esq. against Spears Lynne et al. in the jurisdiction of Los...

Lol that was a rabbit hole I didn't expect to go down :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking too with the book launch event! I did a little digging and found out that the film distributor is 'Filmco Enterprises Inc.' They've only distributed Britney stuff the link is below.

WWW.DISCOGS.COM

but then i found this lawsuit from 2002 lol 'Filmco Enterprises Inc vs Jamie L Spears' :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I can't see any info about the lawsuit... or even what it's about maybe @Lola2790 will know? 

TRELLIS.LAW

On August 28, 2002, Filmco Enterprises Inc. filed a Breach of Contract - (Commercial) case represented by Loeb Jeffrey M. Esq. against Spears Lynne et al. in the jurisdiction of Los...

Lol that was a rabbit hole I didn't expect to go down :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Jamie L Spears refers to dad Jamie, or sister Jamie?

• Like 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I'm thinking the Dad as the Sister would of been way too young back then. Also, Lynn Spears is also noted as a defendant 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search::snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search::snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

very true! JL would've been 10/11 years, so she'd be a minor.

Side note, tell me why I clicked on the name 'Jamie L. Spears' and it led me to a link for another case for a probate conservatorship for a Kaitlyn Angel Renae Cox?? Hoping this was unrelated...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

very true! JL would've been 10/11 years, so she'd be a minor.

Side note, tell me why I clicked on the name 'Jamie L. Spears' and it led me to a link for another case for a probate conservatorship for a Kaitlyn Angel Renae Cox?? Hoping this was unrelated...

Oh wow :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: yes you are right! From 2006 and it's listed as ACTIVE... last upadte is from 2012 if you scroll down... This is fishy... Is Kaitlyn Angel Renae Cox (randomly long name..) a family member we don't know about or is it a code name for Britney? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh wow :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: yes you are right! From 2006 and it's listed as ACTIVE... last upadte is from 2012 if you scroll down... This is fishy... Is Kaitlyn Angel Renae Cox (randomly long name..) a family member we don't know about or is it a code name for Britney? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

:typing_keyboard_computer: let me go and investigate this now

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block