Interesting Director or Art maker to meet Britney

Well, I wish she would meet Marina Abramovic would be so cool (Marina River Red)

She directed one of Lady Gaga videos, "Applause"

Marina-Abramovi-10.gifspacer.png

Spoiler
Marina Abramović is a Serbian conceptual and performance artist. Her work explores body art, endurance art, the relationship between the performer and audience, the limits of the body, and the possibilities of the mind. Wikipedia
Born: November 30, 1946 (age 77 years), Belgrade, Serbia
Spouse: Paolo Canevari (m. 2005–2009), Neša Paripović(m. 1971–1976)
Known for: Performance art; body art; shock art; art film; endurance art
Siblings: Velimir Abramović

• Haha 1

Yeah. But by the way Marina was way famous and already very known among arts community before she did that video with Lady Gaga, though...

She's cool. I like the series which she did with her ex Ulay, for me they're the best:

TnmL.gif

TnmJ.gif

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Fita said:

Yeah. But by the way Marina was way famous and already very know among arts community before she did that video with Lady Gaga, though...

She's cool. I like the series which she did with her ex Ulay, for me they're the best:

TnmL.gif

TnmJ.gif

who said she wasn't famopus before Applause?

I just pointed out some pop culture moment from her

4 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

who said she wasn't famopus before Applause?

I just pointed out some pop culture moment from her

I was pointing out that before the big hype over that moment with Lady Gaga, she had already another famous body of works. I'm not coming at you...

• Like 1

Marina’s powerful performance, ‘Rhythm 0’ in the ‘70s, had people objectifying her for 6 hours. They subjected her to the worst until she reclaimed control. The audience, realizing the impact, fled once she took charge—an interesting parallel to Britney’s media portrayal.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block