Interesting Director or Art maker to meet Britney

20 hours ago, kittyonstrike said:

Oh yeah? Have you actually looked into it or..?

Typical conspiracy rambling "you haven't done your research so therefore you don't know the 'truth'..." Anyone with half a brain and the ability to follow logic and reason can smell the bull**** from a mile away.

How about you show solid proof that it's real, but here's the catch: you can't.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Turogue said:

Typical conspiracy rambling "you haven't done your research so therefore you don't know the 'truth'..." Anyone with half a brain and the ability to follow logic and reason can smell the bull**** from a mile away.

How about you show solid proof that it's real, but here's the catch: you can't.

Your education is your job. Try proving me wrong and see what happens. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, kittyonstrike said:

Your education is your job. Try proving me wrong and see what happens. 

***** I'm educated, that's why one of us is in a cult and it's not me. The facts speak against you. I believe in science not magic or conspiracies. Have some pizza and sit back down.

Conspiracy Aluhut GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Turogue said:

***** I'm educated, that's why one of us is in a cult and it's not me. The facts speak against you. I believe in science not magic or conspiracies. Have some pizza and sit back down.

Conspiracy Aluhut GIF

You’re going to have a massive rude awakening one day 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Anyway, have a lovely weekend. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, kittyonstrike said:

You’re going to have a massive rude awakening one day 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Anyway, have a lovely weekend. 

Nope because what do you think makes you different from the crazies that claimed decades ago the end would come with the onset of the new millennium? The world also didn't end in 2012. Whenever your prophecies fail to come true you find new nonsensical excuses.

Get help you nutjob.

ned flanders insanity GIF

• Like 3
On 1/23/2024 at 4:23 PM, car said:

I don’t get why the marina hate? What are some receipts aside from ‘she’s a witch’ lol. Genuinely curious as I find her cool as an artist so wondering if I missed something 

You didn't miss anything. This forum is just overflowing with insane cult worshippers. 

• Like 2
On 1/25/2024 at 10:58 PM, Turogue said:

Nope because what do you think makes you different from the crazies that claimed decades ago the end would come with the onset of the new millennium? The world also didn't end in 2012. Whenever your prophecies fail to come true you find new nonsensical excuses.

Get help you nutjob.

ned flanders insanity GIF

Have I ever given any indication I thought the world would end in 2012?

You’re making assumptions without knowing me and lumping me with whatever image you’ve created in your mind. 

Very immature of you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block