Interesting Director or Art maker to meet Britney

On 1/28/2024 at 12:30 AM, kittyonstrike said:

Have I ever given any indication I thought the world would end in 2012?

You’re making assumptions without knowing me and lumping me with whatever image you’ve created in your mind. 

Very immature of you. 

You can't read right? 🤣 I said you're just as insane as those people, but apparently you're even too stupid to understand that. And you assume that people are witches and drink the blood of children. Who's running around with a moronic fantasy?

Put your white jacket back on.

Joan Crawford Vintage Horror GIF by absurdnoise

On 1/27/2024 at 1:08 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

no thanks

7e1bbc9ca09e8e3b295a1d09a906670950eadd66

btw, this pic  shows an incovation of deities via sigils

what are those?

well...

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

PEAKD.COM

The Dark Ritual of Spirit Cooking... by klepto6669

Spirit cooking actually comes from Crowley, back in 1915.

You do realise that many people got killed in history because some people just made assumptions about them without any concrete evidence. 

9 hours ago, Turogue said:

You can't read right? 🤣 I said you're just as insane as those people, but apparently you're even too stupid to understand that. And you assume that people are witches and drink the blood of children. Who's running around with a moronic fantasy?

Put your white jacket back on.

Joan Crawford Vintage Horror GIF by absurdnoise

Wow, I feel really bad for you. Filled with such hatred for someone you don’t even know. You’d stoop so low as to even insult them. 

Fear and fragility are a scary combination. 

Sincerely wish your soul all the best. 

5 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Wow, I feel really bad for you. Filled with such hatred for someone you don’t even know. You’d stoop so low as to even insult them. 

Fear and fragility are a scary combination. 

Sincerely wish your soul all the best. 

I'm immune to gaslighting. You're in a cult that says the evil elite around the world drinks the blood of abducted children. That's making assumptions about people you don't know Pot. Kettle. Black. What a silly hypocrite. 

I don't hate you, I pity you, you're so pathetic it just makes me laugh 😂

Edited by Turogue
2 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I'm immune to gaslighting. You're in a cult that says the evil elite around the world drinks the blood of abducted children. That's making assumptions about people you don't know Pot. Kettle. Black. What a silly hypocrite. 

I don't hate you, I pity you, you're so pathetic it just makes me laugh 😂

You’re being very silly and childish. 

I know deep down it scares you, and that’s okay, but horrible things, beyond belief, do happen on this Earth. 

You don’t need to insult someone to deflect. Learn better ways to cope. 

I didn’t want to believe things like that existed, but I’ve unfortunately seen way too much evidence and way too many “coincidences” to disregard it. It’s extremely dark and disturbing stuff. Sometimes I really regret looking into it, I’ve even lost sleep over it, but I’d rather know the truth (about anything) rather than live in oblivious ignorance  

Again, wishing you all the best. When the truth will come out, I pray you can handle it. 

Please don’t reply with demeaning insults again. Take some time to ponder rather. 

4 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

You’re being very silly and childish. 

I know deep down it scares you, and that’s okay, but horrible things, beyond belief, do happen on this Earth. 

You don’t need to insult someone to deflect. Learn better ways to cope. 

I didn’t want to believe things like that existed, but I’ve unfortunately seen way too much evidence and way too many “coincidences” to disregard it. It’s extremely dark and disturbing stuff. Sometimes I really regret looking into it, I’ve even lost sleep over it, but I’d rather know the truth (about anything) rather than live in oblivious ignorance  

Again, wishing you all the best. When the truth will come out, I pray you can handle it. 

Please don’t reply with demeaning insults again. Take some time to ponder rather. 

Some more pitiful attempts at gaslighting, where do you think this will take you? You believe in cultish fantasy nonsense. So who's childish and silly 🤣🤣 every accusation you make is a reflection of yourself.

You know deep down jack sh#t. Yeah horrible things like people abusing other people in a cult. And you're in one.

Evidence that never materialises, like always.

Your cult has been saying for years "when the truth will come out..." and yet nothing, zero, nada. Because there is nothing and nothing will ever come out, just like none of the other sh#t from other cults ever came out. Idiots like you are susceptible to fall for this nonsense. 

Like I said put on the straight jacket you nutcase and have some pizza with Xenu.

Line Cult GIF by A24

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Turogue said:

Some more pitiful attempts at gaslighting, where do you think this will take you? You believe in cultish fantasy nonsense. So who's childish and silly 🤣🤣 every accusation you make is a reflection of yourself.

You know deep down jack sh#t. Yeah horrible things like people abusing other people in a cult. And you're in one.

Evidence that never materialises, like always.

Your cult has been saying for years "when the truth will come out..." and yet nothing, zero, nada. Because there is nothing and nothing will ever come out, just like none of the other sh#t from other cults ever came out. Idiots like you are susceptible to fall for this nonsense. 

Like I said put on the straight jacket you nutcase and have some pizza with Xenu.

Line Cult GIF by A24

@Jordan Miller is such abusive and derogatory language/behavior allowed on this fan forum?

I'm new to Exhale but I'm starting to see a pattern here...

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

There's nothing new to stan in Brit' career so unfortunately here we have A LOT of space for all those Q/B/Whatever Anon, who made their researchs, decoded the message, saw the truth that nobody wants to see and.. Nothing!

New exotic/demonic names for the same old bigotry and the same old hate towards any successful women (Britney included)

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

On 1/25/2024 at 7:58 PM, Turogue said:

Nope because what do you think makes you different from the crazies that claimed decades ago the end would come with the onset of the new millennium? The world also didn't end in 2012. Whenever your prophecies fail to come true you find new nonsensical excuses.

Get help you nutjob.

ned flanders insanity GIF

When there's a mass saying something will end, media giving attention... like in 2012, also something around 2020/2021 too, it's bc it's a shift that's happening, a reset, something is ending like a 20 years or a 10 year thing. It's political! it could be a cultural reset too, in 2012 it was something with the mayans right? but it truly feels like something big ended there in 2012, that date served to put meaning to other things, don't you think? lol

2020 and now it feels a different era too, everyone's feeling it

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block