Poll: The worst song on Circus?

The worst song on Circus?   

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, johnnysvanda said:

Why the My baby hate? I know this is about opinions but I’m just surprised that you as fans of Britney don’t like a song that is so personal to her? It’s a beautiful Mariah Carey type of a ballad. 

But just because something is personal, doesn't automatically mean it's good.

• Like 1

If I had control over the track list of this album, My Baby wouldn’t have made it over Everyday. Everyday should’ve been on this album, not My Baby. It’s just a better song period. Actually any song would’ve been better but Everyday just fits with what she had been through before Circus came out.

There’s quite a few changes I would make with this album, but My Baby would’ve never had made the album, sorry not sorry. It’s just a Walmart branded version of Someday (I Will Understand).

• Love 1
6 hours ago, johnnysvanda said:

Why the My baby hate? I know this is about opinions but I’m just surprised that you as fans of Britney don’t like a song that is so personal to her? It’s a beautiful Mariah Carey type of a ballad. 

Not even Mariah Carey would touch this god awful song. 

All of Mariah’s ballads > My Baby

That album is one of my favorites. As a whole, better than BOMT, OIDIA, FF, BJ and Glory. It’s the last album of hers with some personality in the vocals. After that, she just sounded like IA. 

But ‘My Baby’ has no place in there. Really bad song. ‘Rock Boy’ too but, at least, it was a just a bonus.

8 hours ago, johnnysvanda said:

i appreciate that is personal to Britney's but its my most skipped song of the album so i voted it from that perspective :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

22 hours ago, Jaiden said:

I just realized that Circus is a good album, pretty much a filler free one.

20 hours ago, RebelMe said:

for those who voted Mmm Papi. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

20 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Blur js one of her best songs ever, who tf voted for it?

16 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Rock Boy is so underrated 😔

1 hour ago, Toy_Soldier_93 said:

Rock Me In? Mmm Papi? TASTELESS. Those songs are so fun!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block