The new merch says “Spears” lol

8 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Her performance says Spears too for 2016 Billboard during I love Rock and Roll.

but this is a reference to the I love rock and roll original video where the speakers are marantz but say spears instead in the same font.

this was pre-con and she was involved in this music video. it’s not about her last name. it’s about the current timing and circumstances 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It's her name. Unless she's going to drop it or legally change her name, it's just her name. Nothing deeper.

After Jamie saying he is Britney Spears and the rest of the family pretending we are their fans, buying something only Spears is... A bold choice for a Britney fan these days. Context is everything...

Buy yeah, fans can do whatever they want to feed her greedy brand I guess. Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

After Jamie saying he is Britney Spears and the rest of the family pretending we are their fans, buying something only Spears is... A bold choice for a Britney fan these days. Context is everything...

Buy yeah, fans can do whatever they want to feed her greedy brand I guess. Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

Exactly my point.

and additionally:

- we’re too fresh out of the con

- her involvement with the merch is dubious to say the least.

- too similar to the cash grabs team con did.

- one of the documentaries she hated was called “Britney vs. Spears”

I think it’s normal For a jersey to say her last name but maybe under different circumstances 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block