The new merch says “Spears” lol

21 minutes ago, Isla said:

What's wrong with just Spears lol?

I actually thought the baseball jacket was the best item but it's overpriced and limited edition. No one has $375 to drop on one jacket.

I just dropped about that much on a Free People jacket that’s vegan leather and a statement piece with real artwork. Not bragging - I worked hard for it, I’m NO millionaire.

Britney’s “team” needs to get serious if they want to charge that much coin. REAL quality, REAL designs that align with the album artwork. Why no pastel colored flowers from the  album booklet? Why can’t it say Britney in the classic BOMT cursive? Why can’t we have baby pink, light purple, and baby blue options like the physical CDs? Why can’t we have cute lining inside the jacket?

I’d spend no more than $75 on this jacket. Ridiculous. I’m not a millionaire, but I’d love to spend money on a classic piece that I’ll wear for decades, like my Free People jacket.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I just dropped about that much on a Free People jacket that’s vegan leather and a statement piece with real artwork. Not bragging - I worked hard for it, I’m no millionaire,

Britney’s “team” needs to get serious if they want to charge that much coin. REAL quality, REAL designs that align with the album artwork. Why no pastel colored flowers from the BOMT album booklet? Why can’t it say Britney in the BOMT cursive? Why can’t we have baby pink, light purple, and baby blue like the physical CDs?

I’d spend no more than $75 on this jacket.

Yeah you're right about the colour scheme. Pastel pink and blue are definitely colours I associate with the album. I actually like the neon pink/yellow combo together though which is probs why I like the baseball jacket so much, but it's overpriced. Most of the merch is but the baseball jacket stings the most. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah you're right about the colour scheme. Pastel pink and blue are definitely colours I associate with the album. I actually like the neon pink/yellow combo together though which is probs why I like the baseball jacket so much, but it's overpriced. Most of the merch is but the baseball jacket stings the most. 

I feel you. The pink IS adorable. But I can’t do $375 for it, either. The quality is not worth it.

The running shorts are cute, but also overpriced.

SIGH

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Isla said:

What's wrong with just Spears lol?

I actually thought the baseball jacket was the best item but it's overpriced and limited edition. No one has $375 to drop on one jacket.

nothing really wrong. but considering Britney is like 0% involved in this project.

it resonates too much with what team con was doing and then the whole thing about the “spears” controlling her. doesn’t look good 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block