Lil Nas X on Lady Gaga and Madonna: “with all due respect idgaf what they did”

3 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

“dIsReSpEcTiNg ReLiGIoN”

Yes. I disrespect slavery, gen0c1de, misogyny and homophobia.

Nice try. No one gives a ****. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

As an artists Nas has all the right to do whatever the eff he wants. 

This. Religion has been forced upon pretty much every aspect of our existence on this planet regardless of whether we want it or not, or if it ethically should be there (eg; in politics), and yet we get these butthurt fanatics who think only they have ownership and authority over it. Sorry, but religion is for everyone to do whatever the hell they want with it including criticize, mock, and parody. Keep crying.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

“dIsReSpEcTiNg ReLiGIoN”

Yes. I disrespect slavery, gen0c1de, misogyny and homophobia.

Nice try. No one gives a ****. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

As an artists Nas has all the right to do whatever the eff he wants. 

It's not religion in general. It is specifically christianity that is being mocked. The truth is that they would never be so bold as to disrespect islam or Hinduism for example. And islam is far more cruel to gays and women. 

Yes and now he is acting like he is above Madonna and Gaga. Like they didnt pave the way for "artists" like him. If it wasnt for them, he would have to be in the closet to even get a record deal. 

6 hours ago, humstarr said:

It's not religion in general. It is specifically christianity that is being mocked. The truth is that they would never be so bold as to disrespect islam or Hinduism for example. And islam is far more cruel to gays and women. 

Yes and now he is acting like he is above Madonna and Gaga. Like they didnt pave the way for "artists" like him. If it wasnt for them, he would have to be in the closet to even get a record deal. 

Well I do agree with you but on the other hand I think people have right to criticize every single religion. But you know how hostile some religions can be. 
Regarding GaGa and Madonna I don’t think Nas meant it that way tbh.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Gays targeting gays for apparently no reasons… Why do we (gay community) have to humiliate or belittle each other, instead of lifting each other up, even tho we may disagree on some points? 

“pink plastic bag” is doing exactly that against Lil Nas X, Lil Nas X is doing that by responding to him (and to “Y’all gays”…), and we do exactly that by all the comments I see to this post!

If we want homophobia to be a thing of the past, it has to start here, with(in) us!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block