Blind item: RCA tried to pressure Britney by leaking the album insides and she ended up pissed with Cade

33 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Just release stuff from the vault and be done with it/her. We get some stuff and she can just continue doing…whatever she does all day 

Dance Dancing GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

This is the best course of action her label could take at this point. There are probably tons of unreleased songs and photoshoots in the Sony Music vault. They could easily put together a Rarities collection, similar to what Mariah Carey released a few years ago. Hell, they could even release various editions, album covers, etc. lord knows, the fans will buy all of it! It would satisfy fan’s thirst for new music while still allowing Britney time and space away from the spotlight. It’s a true win-win situation. 

• Love 5

After 13 years of conservatorship people are so comfortable with making decisions on her behalf. Their brains can’t comprehend the fact that she’s a woman with FREE WILL. Well guess who’s the boss now? Piss off. We don’t want a new album. We want her to be happy and well. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

We have to give her credit; she has an understanding of how people are trying to manipulate her. 

We saw this time and time again during the Conservatorship. Everyone else pushing narratives except for Britney. I'm proud of her for sticking to her guns and doing what feels right for her as a human being. 

exactly I love it 

• Like 1

From what I understand, Britney is signed to RCA now and has 3 records left on her deal, Glory was the first of 4 and they did not set a specific time line as part of the deal. But it was signed under the conservatorship so maybe she could try to get out of it?

I understand that Britney is asserting herself and wanting control, to make sure that she is the boss now and that nobody will control her like they did under the Cship. I just think she is angry and acting out, we need to let her resolve her legal situation and maybe in a couple years she will want to reconsider. 

I also know that when artists say they are retiring, it can drive up demand for them. If she does decide to come back, she will make all kinds of money for little effort. If she doesn't turn off her fanbase and put out bad music lol.

It's also notable that she and Christina Aguilera are both under RCA currently. If Britney doesn't want to work, they might decide to throw more money into Xtina's projects?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

exactly I love it 

I like it too, knowing what we all know as fans that keep up with the details. 

It's a shame she didn't do it in a more calm, powerful way that also explained the situation publicly so her fans and the public alike would have a greater understanding of what is happening. But Britney doesn't care, she's seeing red and not thinking about PR. 

Most of the public just think she's sad now and want her to go away, it breaks my heart seeing the comments on Facebook. 

• Like 3

It’d be interesting to see where she stands with RCA in terms of albums remaining on contract. If the contract was renewed with Glory then she apparently has 2-3 albums left? But then the contract was a CON one so she wouldn’t technically be required to fulfill it? 

RCA just need to throw out an unreleased album and a remix album and be done. Britney refuses to do anything anymore so it’s really pointless to try these covert writing and producing engagements to entice her 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’d be interesting to see where she stands with RCA in terms of albums remaining on contract. If the contract was renewed with Glory then she apparently has 2-3 albums left? But then the contract was a CON one so she wouldn’t technically be required to fulfill it? 

RCA just need to throw out an unreleased album and a remix album and be done. Britney refuses to do anything anymore so it’s really pointless to try these covert writing and producing engagements to entice her 

She owes one more album to RCA if I remember clearly. She signed a new one after FF to create 3 new albums with them, she made two (BJ and Glory). 

Although I do think this contract can be easily void given it was never signed by Britney but by her abusers (As proved by court) and RCA would never want to go against that and get horrible publicity.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block