Whipflash - A miss?

This is probably the closest we'll hear "Britneys" hypnotizing voice on this demo. That is to say if the demo doesn't get leaked.

You can clearly hear that Selena used Britneys demo as a reference and studied her vocal intonations and timing and that's why this AI demo so hot!

I would have loved to have this on Circus! It could have been a good intro for the album with the Whiplash (pun intended) circus theme of the album followed by Circus and Womaninzer.

Do you think this was a huge miss?

Edited by eddieeddie
1 hour ago, PokerCount said:

Selena does too in the demo/Dolby Atmos mix

Haha that’s what I was basing it off of. Also, sorry for being shady with my “probably not,” judging from the posts you’ve made in the last couple days you know your tea :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by Circuit
3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Haha that’s what I was basing it off of. Also, sorry for being shady with my “probably not,” judging from the posts you’ve made in the last couple days you know your tea :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Haha no it’s cool I get it, new accounts always seem shady. I don’t have this song full disclosure but have heard it and know legit info about it and how it was obtained by hackers years ago. Britney recorded her demo with Coco roughly and they used it to structure the song for Selena. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, eddieeddie said:

This is probably the closest we'll hear "Britneys" hypnotizing voice on this demo. That is to say if the demo doesn't get leaked.

You can clearly hear that Selena used Britneys demo as a reference and studied her vocal intonations and timing and that's why this AI demo so hot!

I would have loved to have this on Circus! It could have been a good intro for the album with the Whiplash (pun intended) circus theme of the album followed by Circus and Womaninzer.

Well, i hear this for the first time and sounds more like Myah song/demo.

3 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

Yes it was about a decade ago. I’m not even engaging with you, you’re a compulsive liar with zero credibility. 

I have no clue who you are and you don’t know me lmao. Make another trading thread with nothing to offer in return:clownery_makeup_meme:

It’s been going around for more than a decade, just like This Kiss..

”joined yesterday” 

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
12 hours ago, eddieeddie said:

Actually, my AI using the Dolby Atmos mix is closer in terms of Britney's voice, but yeah, Britney's version is a rough demo. I wonder why it hasn't leaked.

10 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I have no clue who you are and you don’t know me lmao. Make another trading thread with nothing to offer in return:clownery_makeup_meme:

It’s been going around for more than a decade, just like This Kiss..

”joined yesterday” 

Yes joined yesterday and still more credible than you lmao goodbye 

3 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

Yes joined yesterday and still more credible than you lmao goodbye 

I genuinely don’t care about “credibility”, I’m not on here trying to trade..

Your post history is so pathetic, I feel bad for you. Talking down on BritneysVault & coming at someone you don't know all out of pure jealousy...get a life. Use your main account if you want me to read whatever unhinged response you scathe out on your keyboard. 

58 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I genuinely don’t care about “credibility”, I’m not on here trying to trade..

Your post history is so pathetic, I feel bad for you. Talking down on BritneysVault & coming at someone you don't know all out of pure jealousy...get a life. Use your main account if you want me to read whatever unhinged response you scathe out on your keyboard. 

Not trying to come into his defense, but what he/she said about BritneysVault not having those rehearsals is true, he baited the guy who first obtained those. FFT is doing rounds, true, but Circus rehearsals are a whole another story and both come from the same source.

Also, BritneysVault always talks down on my site, so he doesn't deserve the respect and/or credibility he sadly has. What he doesn't have, he doesn't leak it, simple as that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block