Would you erase the cship albums and make Blackout the “last album”?

Should Blackwood be the last album?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would never touch a thing that has Britneys name on.

Her music is insane. We should give the credit to her, because under any circumstances she would show up, would release hits, do videos and the outcome was great. 

And I like the fact that the "I wasn't good,  I was great" is for her performances during the cship.

I've always naturally only looked for her album from Black and older, I occasionally hop on Circus but it's rare. The ones after that, I never listen.

Like one user said, with the Cship, they marketed her brand, it wasn't soulful anymore. The depth of ITZ and Blackout is so artistic.

And what makes her retirement even more painful is that we thought that after sometime we'll get a real Britney album, now that's she's free.

So now we're like, so Blackout was the farewell ?!! :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

I've always naturally only looked for her album from Black and older, I occasionally hop on Circus but it's rare. The ones after that, I never listen.

Like one user said, with the Cship, they marketed her brand, it wasn't soulful anymore. The depth of ITZ and Blackout is so artistic.

And what makes her retirement even more painful is that we thought that after sometime we'll get a real Britney album, now that's she's free.

So now we're like, so Blackout was the farewell ?!! :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

On 1/4/2024 at 4:29 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Hell no. Femme Fatale and Glory were immaculate albums in her discography. 

I didn't even mind Britney Jean and Circus THAT much. 

Side note, Circus has outsold Blackout. And Femme Fatale is closely tied in terms of sales. 

Blackout is so overrated, I rarely even listen to it and non fans don’t even really care about it minus Gimme More! My go to albums from her are ITZ, Glory, and Britney! I still listen to Glory as if it’s a recent release and it came out like 8 years ago! 

Edited by lustwecantcontrol

Only delete „Britney Jean“. 

„Circus“ is an amazing pop album and i think she likes that one too! For me it was like the new Version of „BOMT“. 

With „Femme Fatal“ it‘s complicated- i think the album is great - it‘s one union - it‘s really fun listen to. But for her it was maybe the darkest time in cship and i truly believe she hates this album the most. 

I know she loves „Glory“ but it was never really my thing. I rarely listen to. 

„Blackout“ and „In the Zone“ still are her best one‘s and probably the time in her life where she had most control over her artistry. 

I wouldn’t delete any of them. 

BJ gave us Work ***** which I do actuallt like. I also think this album shows us how great her other albums are. 

circus and FF are no blackout or ITZ but I still think they are great pop albums and were well received. 
im glad we got glory cos it showed her strength 

I’d probably keep Circus and Glory.

Britney seemed to genuinely like Circus and had SOME creative control over it, even at the beginning of the conservatorship. You can definitely hear Britney’s personality on it.

Fart Fatale was totally phoned in. It was recorded after her conservatorship got indefinitely extended and you can tell she could care less about it. It earned her some of her best billboard chart hits, but it’s super generic and over-produced. Literally anybody could’ve recorded those songs and it would sound the same. 

BJ is a total mess and a steaming pile of ****. Britney’s actual voice is only on about 25-30% of the album and the rest is Myah Marie. Most of the songs are demo rejects, and there’s even a glitch in Alien. Total mess. 

Glory seems to be one of Britney’s favorite albums, and she even mentioned it in her book as something she enjoyed making and was proud of. The album is fun and it’s the first album since Circus that you can actually hear Britney’s personality and influence on. I’d keep this one for sure. 

Edited by iZacaree
On 1/4/2024 at 9:45 PM, PlatinumB said:

YES! The cship albums aren't really Britney albums if you really think about it... They were albums crafted on the idea of 'Britney Spears' they never had the true essence of her. She was forced and coerced into doing every single one of them.

I agree with you, but I enjoyed so much the Circus era. Womanizer turned me into a stan, I won’t erase my upbringings sis. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block