What specifically about the face makes her so different from the pre-2013 look?

it's no mistery that britney looks different-er from her past self than many celebrities, specially those who debuted around the same time as her. I'm not gonna give names but everybody knows. 

For me, apart from the obvious stuff like make up and hair, I'd say it's the nose. It's so strange too, because I've never seen someone go from a button nose like she had to a lowered one like hers now. 

The differences yall are talking about are not from aging, they’re from team con. Cosmetic procedures that were forced on her that she didn’t need. Forced treatment with heavy dr**s that she didn’t need. Years of trauma. All of that takes a toll. 

I honestly feel disgusting even typing that.

Her appearance is a loaded topic and I wish we didn’t talk about it so much here.

aside from filler/botox periodically
she allegedly had an eyelid lift, more than one nose job, mouth surgery (upturn on the ends of her smile)
most of the surgeries have settled and natural beauty/aging has made them look better over time

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

Really silly comparsion - 20 years ago I was 10, so really not :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

But many people look the same, + just a few wrinkles. Add to 2007ney some wrinkles and you have her the same.

In conclusion, you admit you don’t look the same as you did at 10. Time passes for a reason, people grow and change. So it’s another silly comparison for you to compare & expect 20 yr old Britney to look the same at 40 yrs old.

She looks more like primeney now than anytime after 2013, just and older version.  If she got professional hair and makeup done, she would look incredible.  Obviously her teeth have shifted, but she still has gorgeous, white teeth and if she wants to have the spacing fix, she could.  But yeah, she looks gorgeous imo.

• Like 1

Well tiny things can alter a person's look drastically, which is why makeup is such a big deal. And I always say that I love Britney without makeup because she has such pretty features. She also has many pics that resemble her younger days, but aging is inevitable, so of course there would be a difference here and there. I love that Britney's not that obsessed with trying to fix things that the world may call 'flaws'.

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

The differences yall are talking about are not from aging, they’re from team con. Cosmetic procedures that were forced on her that she didn’t need. Forced treatment with heavy dr**s that she didn’t need. Years of trauma. All of that takes a toll. 

I honestly feel disgusting even typing that.

Her appearance is a loaded topic and I wish we didn’t talk about it so much here.

Has it actually been confirmed that the surgeries she had were forced on her by her team? 

27 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

In conclusion, you admit you don’t look the same as you did at 10. Time passes for a reason, people grow and change. So it’s another silly comparison for you to compare & expect 20 yr old Britney to look the same at 40 yrs old.

Baby, but you CAN'T compare children face with an adult age face!!!!!!!

At 20, your face has its final form and only what you get are more wrinkles. After 50, your face is starting changing. So it's dumb from you want compare children with adults!!!!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

for me what makes it so changed is the Nose (she shouldnt have touch it) and the Teeth (which also changed her ten dollar smile). And ofc her skin isn't at its best (smoking, aging, without correct cosmetic) and bad make up (panda eyes),  bad hair and awful wardrobe doesnt help but the face change is pretty much nose and teeth. the last one can be fixed but the nose not so much (tho its way better now than it was when she did a rhinoplasty in 2013 I believe. I remember being shocked by how awfully thin it was after the procedure)

honestly never knew she had her nose done.  i thought it was just her *****

tbf time has passed and we all age but there are some lifestyle things that are making her age quicker:

smoking makes skin sag and wrinkle quicker

stress - she has ptsd for sakes

drinking - also not great for the skin

tanning - very very very bad for the skin

unkempt hair and make up - this would be such a quick fix though

her teeth - they don't have that youthful healthy appearance anymore but that can be fixed too

She's been through a lot and it shows but hopefully she can reverse some of this if she wants to that is

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block