What specifically about the face makes her so different from the pre-2013 look?

For me personally and don’t come at me, it’s the teeth. I know people say its cuz she doesn’t wear a retainer or whatever, but the difference is too hard to ignore. Add bad quality photos and terrible makeup, and :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

All of these things can be changed, if and when she chooses to do so. Either way, she remains a beautiful woman.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I honestly just think she got older and the fact that she uses heavy eyeliner and shadow around her eyes. Most of the time I really see primeney in her mannerism/facial expressions - usually when she's fooling around in her videos. The new one she posted where she's playing around with her glasses I saw many typical Britney expressions.

From the pictures you posted, the heavy makeup is what makes the difference for me.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

20 years. Everybody gets old.

3 hours ago, The One and Only said:

She has obviously aged (but I personally think that if she wanted to, she could look younger than she did 10 years ago),

2 hours ago, Victoriab1tch said:

I honestly just think she got older

About aging, look at xtina - if we forget some "improvements" (lips, her melons), she is still similar to her past look, especially when she threw out her weight.

I agreed with @Henry. - if she wanted, she could look younger.

I agree that terrible makeup up can change her alot to worse... But with good makeup she can be like-

110d013a-b426-4bdc-b2b4-c01b0187c504.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN9s9IfVLzVSM6fA5lAOl

spears_vidpic_071216_1280Copy2.jpg

I would give Nobel Prize to that one what made her this makeup :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

3 hours ago, PolySpears said:

Smokey eyes or bad lighting. She looked like her old self in 2022 during her wedding so idk

Yeah, smokey eyes were good back in 2002.

maxresdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

For me personally and don’t come at me, it’s the teeth. I know people say its cuz she doesn’t wear a retainer or whatever, but the difference is too hard to ignore. Add bad quality photos and terrible makeup, and :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

All of these things can be changed, if and when she chooses to do so. Either way, she remains a beautiful woman.

Do you think her teeth could change whole herself?

3 hours ago, The One and Only said:

She has obviously aged (but I personally think that if she wanted to, she could look younger than she did 10 years ago), terrible makeup and messy hair can totally change how your face looks, so this does too. Teeth and her style, which make her look older, also seem to play their roles here

Why hair sis?

In conservatorship years, per year they used to spend like 120k on massages/grooming/nails, 25k on hair and nails, 70k on wardrobe, 100k personal trainer, then however much on beauty/skin treatments/procedures, makeup, tanning, dentistry, etc etc etc. I’m not defending the conservatorship, just saying that everything was probably heavily scheduled with regular maintenance. She’s free now and likely without a mandated schedule. Probably also not wearing a retainer. She’s free to do what she wants and I think any woman is within her right to not put herself through what is “expected”. That’s so much time and money spent for others (especially when you don’t like sitting and being made up all the time). 

If she wanted to be in the public eye she could get a team of gays together that would make her look the best she’s ever looked. It’s just that societal beauty is expensive and time consuming. I mean look at what gays did to Erika girardi when she was able to pay them.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, December02 said:

In conservatorship years, per year they used to spend like 120k on massages/grooming/nails, 25k on hair and nails, 70k on wardrobe, 100k personal trainer, then however much on beauty/skin treatments/procedures, makeup, tanning, dentistry, etc etc etc. I’m not defending the conservatorship, just saying that everything was probably heavily scheduled with regular maintenance. She’s free now and likely without a mandated schedule. Probably also not wearing a retainer. She’s free to do what she wants and I think any woman is within her right to not put herself through what is “expected”. That’s so much time and money spent for others (especially when you don’t like sitting and being made up all the time). 

If she wanted to be in the public eye she could get a team of gays together that would make her look the best she’s ever looked. It’s just that societal beauty is expensive and time consuming. I mean look at what gays did to Erika girardi when she was able to pay them.

9 minutes ago, HIM said:

Who :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Good question- We all knew that they saved af in paying for her. She hasn't nobody for makeup, hair, nails, right? Do you remember how she went somewhere and they must 'prepare' her for interview? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

for me what makes it so changed is the Nose (she shouldnt have touch it) and the Teeth (which also changed her ten dollar smile). And ofc her skin isn't at its best (smoking, aging, without correct cosmetic) and bad make up (panda eyes),  bad hair and awful wardrobe doesnt help but the face change is pretty much nose and teeth. the last one can be fixed but the nose not so much (tho its way better now than it was when she did a rhinoplasty in 2013 I believe. I remember being shocked by how awfully thin it was after the procedure)

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block