Britney's "tee-tee" quote is underrated tbh...

I personally said pee pee but then I reached the age of 6 and switched to saying the bathroom.

It is odd she said that in public to someone not in a joking way. But at times like these I rather her be a bit weird than her doing dr**s, starting fights, or running down the street naked.

Spoiler

Let's make tee tee a thing cause why not

bathroom peeing GIF

On 12/23/2023 at 8:47 PM, Fita said:

Still think it is kinda wrong that it leaked to the public. 

But to be honest I liked to watch it but at the same time I felt unconfortable too.

Police body cam videos are public record, literally ANYBODY can request them. So it’s not really a leak.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sia said:

Police body cam videos are public record, literally ANYBODY can request them. So it’s not really a leak.

I still think it's weird if its public. I mean it should be a private thing. I'm not american. I'm just speaking from my point of view. It's weird that anybody would check on my videos/infrations like that.

But yeah, I got it. It's public.

This is the most asinine thing to be upset or embarrassed about. 

she said TT which stands for TOILET TIME… because she’s not gonna say “sorry officer I have to take a ****”

“she could’ve said she had to go to the bathroom.” Well guess what she said it how she said it so deal with it LOL

like we all have lives to live, that’s why this isn’t something to get bent out of shape about 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s funny. I never even finished watching that video, she’s so cute and polite and I don’t like that it’s public. 

Exactly. There's nothing with her there as some are assuming and it should have stayed private.

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block