People: Sam Asghari Says He's Lost 40 Lbs. Since Britney Spears Split, Claims It’s Not a ‘Revenge Body’

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Here are a handful of A-listers that People magazine has interviewed (and will continue to do so):
george-clooney-10-768-fe515b90fa714d489e

justin-timberlake-300-14-28af9f7798b745e

ghows-TH-31990ea2-dd7b-4a38-905e-e20a2a6

anisto-cover-1-7881248e87f345eab0da85bf2

kamala-harris-1-a4ce66d76ae94b53a2def89d

prince-harry-split-tout-b-010923-e3b8f13

03_22_2021_michellea.jpg

3.jpg

Lol u posting jurassic Brangelina and the 2012 Timberlake cover.

People nowadays will not be the the first choice for an A lister to promote anything. It's a cheap magazine for housewives.

PS. Most of your list are not A list anymore.

Edited by Dark Willow
37 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Lol u posting jurassic Brangelina and the 2012 Timberlake cover.

People nowadays will not be the the first choice for an A lister to promote anything. It's a cheap magazine for housewives.

PS. Most of your list are not A list anymore.

Oh, so we're doing 'A-listers' according to what YOUR standards are. Got it. Didn't know you were the arbiter of such things. I guess Britney isn't one since she used them to promote the book :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

“Sometimes when you are in a situation that you don’t get to necessarily focus on yourself…”

that was a lowkey dig at having to monitor/take care of Britney. He’s trash. 

I don't understand why you guys take sides in a divorce whose reasons you don't know. The way I see it, Sam emotionally supported Britney for years until she felt suffocated by his care and rebelled. Her reaction is not unusual for trauma recovery. I wish Sam success and I wish Britney further progress in her healing. She has realized already that she needs to speak about herself in positive terms. It's a sign that she has a therapist. No sh.t talk about yourself is a trauma recovery mantra.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I don't understand why you guys take sides in a divorce whose reasons you don't know. The way I see it, Sam emotionally supported Britney for years until she felt suffocated by his care and rebelled. Her reaction is not unusual for trauma recovery. I wish Sam success and I wish Britney further progress in her healing. She has realized already that she needs to speak about herself in positive terms. It's a sign that she has a therapist. No sh.t talk about yourself is a trauma recovery mantra.

He was an opportunist who was trying to advance a career. There was nothing genuine about their marriage. He married a woman who had no one else in her life or corner at the time. If he truly cared for her, he would’ve never rushed that marriage. Britney’s track record for men isn’t the best, and Sam is just another example. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Like 2

The obsession this forum has for dragging him and anything he does. 
Ngapa Reaction GIF

and anyone affiliated with her in fact. 
I get it Britney isn’t doing anything but is this how the forum is gonna die? It’s gonna grasp at anything Britney related until we all leave one by one?

Edited by Derrick
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Derrick said:

The obsession this forum has for dragging him and anything he does. 
Ngapa Reaction GIF

and anyone affiliated with her in fact. 
I get it Britney isn’t doing anything but is this how the forum is gonna die? It’s gonna grasp at anything Britney related until we all leave one by one?

How can we leave though... There's no delete my account button!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block