People: Sam Asghari Says He's Lost 40 Lbs. Since Britney Spears Split, Claims It’s Not a ‘Revenge Body’

6 hours ago, annalai23 said:

IM WONDERING.... Have they really divorced or not ? last time I heard, the court dismissed their divorce case cuz neither party showed up. So legally, they're still married on paper ? NO ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

PAGESIX.COM

The actor filed for divorce from the pop star in August after just one year of marriage.

Per page6, they're close to finalizing, so they are indeed getting divorced. 

• Like 1

I wonder how scam doesn't feel like he wasn't able to focus on himself.

His GF Britney was locked away in a facility being drugged while he was complicit and parading around talking to the paparazzi lying about everything being okay.

He was gone a lot from the home via his Instagram posts, out of town doing his D list acting and working out in the gyms.

Scam is so pressed Britney wasn't showing up for his events so he could beg for another kiss in front of the photographers.

He married Britney and I do believe he was trying to take over the reins and control her, after all he was allegedly the foreman of the intervention that crumbled.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder how scam doesn't feel like he wasn't able to focus on himself.

His GF Britney was locked away in a facility being drugged while he was complicit and parading around talking to the paparazzi lying about everything being okay.

He was gone a lot from the home via his Instagram posts, out of town doing his D list acting and working out in the gyms.

Scam is so pressed Britney wasn't showing up for his events so he could beg for another kiss in front of the photographers.

He married Britney and I do believe he was trying to take over the reins and control her, after all he was allegedly the foreman of the intervention that crumbled.

His bf Maxi annoys me more than him

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block