Are you happy that Britney retired?

23 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

Oprah Winfrey Car GIFOprah Winfrey Meeting GIF by MOODMAN

You should retire, I should retier, everybody should retire...!

This response. I- :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Britney’s influence! Early retirement queen! Always setting trends! :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Queen of retiring her insta account :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, super.nova said:

You’ve worked hard already 

Thank you, I liked some of your stuff.

Yes. Although some people try to bring me down, I say that only an intelligent person can offend me, and an even more intelligent individual will not lower themselves in any way and will have some shame and self-respect. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

I don't want change. I want something good, but new good things. But I'm not happy when I feel stuck. Stuck in my own expectations. Sometimes I think want retirement for myself but on the other side I want to stay because I like it. Exhale I won't leave. With or without expectations for Britney. My job, I left. That made me feel free and like the beginning of a new me, less broken. What's your thoughts about your retirement?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block