Are you happy that Britney retired?

2 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

we literally have IG posts of her twirling and dancing and touching her tittays for 2 years now she's been free to challenge her life the way she wants to, theres nothing new coming out, not even a ******* perfume, we should all just retire :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

She released a best selling record breaking book, a  hit song, and green lit MANJOBI. Not to mention, the Crossroads screening and the record re-releases. It’s not like nothing has happened. She’s also fighting in court

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, rik said:

She released a best selling record breaking book, a  hit song, and green lit MANJOBI. Not to mention, the Crossroads screening and the record re-releases. It’s not like nothing has happened. She’s also fighting in court

basically her "team" has given us repackaged and old gifts as new gifts and we should be happy about it, MANJOBI is... :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:
that hit song she barely advertised :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
cant say anything about the book, other than she probably reviewed it and thats about it.  still a great ghostwriter 

1 minute ago, Nina Dobrev said:

basically her "team" has given us repackaged and old gifts as new gifts and we should be happy about it, MANJOBI is... :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:
that hit song she barely advertised :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
cant say anything about the book, other than she probably reviewed it and thats about it.  still a great ghostwriter 

If you genuinely think she didn’t write the book, idk what to tell you 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She used to be hard working, perfect hair, perfect teeth, perfect attitude and I worshipped her for that. Now she is a lazy attention instagram seeker who cant even fix her hair or teeth. And I worshipped her for that. What the actual ****? 

Ew. 

Edited by rik
  • Haha 2

Yes, I'm happy she's retired. I mean yes, she released a feat. with Elton John, a song w/ WIll I Am, and the Woman in me. But Britney herself did bare mininum to promote it, and didnt show any real enthusiasm about the release... so yea... it's better she just retired and don't release anything at all.  

I myself just unfollowed her on instagram because Always the same old weird twiling, movement, face expression, trying on different tacky clothes, captions with no sense, drags someone....etc....  I just don't find it interesting anymore and don't want to see it showing up on my feed.

I actually think that all these videos were old ones from before, and she's not actually just staying at home doing the same stuff every day and that she actually does something else or going out with people, which we just don't see. I hope she's actually happily living her private life that's not show to us.

I love Britney, always will.  I'll still come to this forum to check stuff .... There'll be trial next year and maybe more interesting things to expect. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Why??

I thought you were asking us if you should retire but I’ve noticed you’ve now changed the title of the thread to “are you happy Britney retired”. 

In both cases my answer is yes - if you can retire from work, why not? Unless you love your job and you’re passionate about it, why wouldn’t you want to use that time for yourself and your real passions? 

Edited by Kiss my
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

I thought you were asking us if you should retire but I’ve noticed you’ve now changed the title of the thread to “are you happy Britney retired”. 

In both cases my answer is yes - if you can retire from work, why not? Unless you love your job and you’re passionate about it, why wouldn’t you want to use that time for yourself and your real passions? 

I found it funny to do that :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Thank you

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block