Release BOMT

Consecutive brain hemorrhage inducing worthy tours back to back

Transcend pop culture with Oops

Destroy the VMAs and American Music Awards with unforgettable performances

Held a snake that caused the audience to convulse

Make out with Madonna

Destroy our eardrums with an album called Blackout

Effed our virtual anuses with Toxic 

Go on for the next 10 years under a conservatorship to release some of the best pop songs of all time 

Dance with knives 

Continue to release killer content 

Make a music video with Sabrina the Teenage Witch?

Not you ending all of that hype with…. Sabrina the Teenage Witch. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Woman in Me would’ve been a more fitting end to all of that hype.

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s Inevitable that people will compare her to Britney, that’s alright. She’s more of the “Whole Package” than we’ve seen in a while, she’s cool. I like her performances. And she’s got good stage presence and confidence. I just wish her music wasn’t so bland..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Otherwise she’d be..  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

That's why she was in studio recently with Max Martin :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 2

You can open TikTok and see a million other basic *****es like her. She gives backing dancer vibes, she does not have the it factor as a leading star. Plus her music sucks, the album is 90% filler, and her voice is nothing special, sounds like every other modern pop wannabe who can't enunciate words and is verging on being downright annoying at times. Comparisons to Britney are stupid as well, they're nothing alike aside from making pop music.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 12/14/2023 at 12:40 PM, Derrick said:

I’d never heard of her before so I YouTubed her and I came here to say this too. She sounds just like Camila. 

I also don’t think Britney fans can judge anyone for vocals at all. That feels ironic to me lol

Camila sounds much better with her raspy voice, this girl has a whining voice and not **** at all she's a butherface girl 

I checked out her last album because of all the posts here… are you people serious? The only thing that is remotely on Britney’s level is Greedy and it’s like 2 minutes long… and even that is post-con Britney, not even close to Britney’s first 5 albums. 

The music is VERY bland. It makes Glory sound experimental and diverse. I gave up sorta halfway through, did I miss anything? Exes is kinda nice too, but again it’s typical Tik Tok trash. 

Maybe we’re just old and it’s not supposed to appeal to us anymore. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: But idk, it seems like pop music absolutely sucks nowadays.

I actually think her bbma performance and dance break was 🔥. She is definitely inspired by Britney and compliments her on several interviews. Girl has charisma and stage presence, something I haven’t seen in a very long time. You can’t top the Queen in her Prime and while I don’t particularly like her sound,  I have no problem giving credit. There’s something there…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block